Age gap

My sister and I are 2 yrs apart.

My daughter is 14 the month after this one, my second, will be born. I didnt plan it that way - thats how life planned it for me.

x

Well I would like to wait until I actually have my OWN house + car, finished school + University. Quite awhile, I'd say. About 15 years? (Although I am only 15 years old, keep in mind) There isn't anything wrong with having babies at the ripe old age of 30!:rofl:

(Sarcasm. Take no offence!)

Well I would like to wait until I actually have my OWN house + car, finished school + University. Quite awhile, I'd say. About 15 years? (Although I am only 15 years old, keep in mind) There isn't anything wrong with having babies at the ripe old age of 30!:rofl:

(Sarcasm. Take no offence!)

Well I was 20 with my first and will be 34 with this one so 14 yrs isnt outrageous!! I have done/got all of the above so its very different this time!!

Plus I have a baby sitter!!!
x

My 2 brothers and I are 4 and 5 years apart and couldn't be any closer. In fact, we all moved back home as adults and now live on mom's land- a nice family community.

There will be 9 years between my DD and this LO. I'd love to have another in a couple of years but we will see...I'm already 35...

I want to wait until he is 3, almost 4; that way he will be about 5 when I have him/her. I will also be out of school then.

Im 20(21 in may) my sis is 22 there's 17 months between us and we're like twins do everything together have same friends etca and my big bro is 24 and we're very close aswell. My OH is 23 his brothers are 28 and 35 and they are like strangers. He is more like brothers with my big bro than his due to age gap.

So we are planning in having ours hopefully quite close together at most 2-3years between them.

My OH was quite taken with the idea of trying agan straight away so they could be in the same school year (I think it was more the challenge than the practicalities).

I'd like to have a 2 year age gap - as I hope that it will mean they will be closer as they grow up and will mean less disruption to my career (selfish reason I know).

But, I'd also like to marry my OH and weddings cost a bit (and so do babies) so it might mean saving up to get married in like 2010 ... and that way the LO could be a bridesmaid or pageboy. Then maybe we could start trying again.

We were planning on marrying in the next couple of years too but looks like it's been knocked on the head for a while. Id like to get married before we have our next one.

xxx

Me and my brother are 3 years apart...

Were going to have my next child when this one isnt about 5...
Dont see a problem with it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->