Agnus castus

Katieg2013

Reaction score
Agnus castus
Hi everyone I am new here and would appreciated as much help as possible. I lost 2 much weight last year and last all my periods for 18 months. I had to gain 3 stone back after advice for doctors and still nothing! I took agnus castus for one day and then next morning I had a period? Is this possible this quickly are was it likely to of happened anyway?

I think it was likely that it was a coincidence rather than the agnus castus but I don't know for sure.

Well done though for re-gaining the weight to a healthy place, I truly hope everything returns to normal for you and you conceive soon!

x

Thank you for your kind words and reply! I have stopped taking ag castus as not sure if it helps or not?

Agnus castus otherwise known as Vitex is mainly used to regulate periods.

I think it was more of a coincidence than the Vitex. Vitex normally takes 3-6 months to kick in. It can work earlier than the 3-6 months, but I don't think it can work THAT quickly.

I hope I helped you some Hun!

I started Vitex/Agnus Castus 2 days ago, and got a positive OPK today. My cycles range from 3 weeks to 3 months because of my thyroid, so I'm still wondering if I can believe the OPK or not. I'm hoping my cycles regulate on the vitex and I can conceive without fertility drugs. I've read where some women vitex doesn't help...or it takes 3 to 6 months....or it takes a week. No one really knows. I've read posts where women have been pregnant after 1 cycle of it, and women who are still taking it over a year later with no luck. I think it just depends on your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->