Agnus Castus

des

Reaction score
Hello

I'm Still really new to this and i dont no if i'm writing in the right section. But here goes...

I had miscarriage on the 5th March. I have had 3 periods since they have gone back to my normal cyle every 27days. But they have changed i'm a lot more heavier and last 7 days and have terrible pain the frist day of period can not even stand up. Before i had no problems very light and lasted 3 days. I am TTC i have been back to the doctors she did swaps and said everthing was ok and said i must be ovualting because i would not have periods, but i have been doing the clear blue digital ovualtion test the ones with smiley face if you are and according to them i have not. Some one advise me to take agnus castus even bought me a bottle. But im scared of taken it i have read about it and it seems to be used for people you dont have periods every month. Anyone got advice on here?:flower:

hi honey i took as i didnt have a period for 4 months after losing my baby. it brought on my period thank god!! you only take it til you ovulate and then start taking it again when you get your period.basically it regulates your hormones and your periods. it has been very sucessful with some women but you can look it up on the internet to see if it will help you. i nevr got a positive on my opks til i started using agnus castus but everyone is different. its other name is chasteberry so look it up honey and see if it will suit you. x sylvia x

Des, it is entirely possible to get your period and not ovulate. I'm not sure why your doctor told you otherwise.

Also, just because you haven't gotten a smiley face, doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. The smiley face tells you when your body is having an LH surge. The LH is a hormone that surges right before you ovulate. You can get the LH surge and still not ovulate, but usually, if you get the surge, you do ovulate. But keep in mind, it is easy to miss the surge. Drink too much liquid, testing with first morning urine, not holding your pee for four hours can all affect your test and you might be getting a negative test. Also, some women's surges happen so quickly that if they test only one time a day, they miss their surge. There are plenty of women who never get an positive OPK who end up getting pregnant, which means they obviously ovulated. The sure way to tell if you've ovulated is to chart your temperature for a few months. You'll start to see a pattern. If you need more info about charting temps, Fertility Friend is a great resource: https://www.fertilityfriend.com

I thought I ovulated around day 14 until I started charting my temps. I found out I actually don't ovulate until a week later. Once I realized when I ovulated, I got pregnant right away.

You might want to try this before taking something like AC. Since you have regular periods, you very well might not need it. Also, keep in mind that after a mc, your hormones shift and change which is why your periods are different now. This is a great website for information about your period after a loss: https://www.pregnancyloss.info/cycles_following_loss.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->