AH! Chloes got a tooth coming through already!!!

Hannah :)

Pregnant with #3!
Reaction score
First off- Ohhhhhhh i didnt even know we had this little new teen mom section! Love it :)

Second- Chloes only 10weeks tomorrow and shes got a little sharp tooth coming through! Shes been dribbling loads and chewing her hand so i thought id have a little feel about and there it was!

Has anyone elses babies started teething yet?

xxx

awww bless her!! is it bothering her?
alice has nothing i can feel but shes spent the last few weeks constantly dribbling and her hands in her mouth. she woke up earlier and the first thing she did was chew her finger lol. she also chews her dummy and it makes a horrible noise.

Awwwh poor little bubs!!

Theo is still a gummy bear :haha: hes 6 months and still no sign of any, hes had the odd day where he has bright red cheeks and dribbling, but thats it!
I keep trying to think back to when Grace got her teeth, but can't remember? looked back on pics and theres a pic of her showing her little peggies when she was 8 months, but i'm sure she had them before that!!

Oh and to PP, Theo does the dummy biting thing too, goes through me lol!!

Awwwh poor little bubs!!

Theo is still a gummy bear :haha: hes 6 months and still no sign of any, hes had the odd day where he has bright red cheeks and dribbling, but thats it!
I keep trying to think back to when Grace got her teeth, but can't remember? looked back on pics and theres a pic of her showing her little peggies when she was 8 months, but i'm sure she had them before that!!

Oh and to PP, Theo does the dummy biting thing too, goes through me lol!!

it actually makes me shiver thinking about it, its so horrible!!!

Thanks for writing back ladys :)

Nah it isnt bothering her, she just likes to have a good munch on her hand lol. Ive noticed her poo's abit runny though TMI sorry lol but im sure i remember someone telling me that happends when their teething but ill look it up and see.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->