*Ahem* Gas? Pains like AF cramps?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I should know better than to get worried about mild-ish cramps accompanied by no blood. I know I had this last time, but I still hate it!

Well anyway, I can hear all sorts of rumblings down below and every now and then the pain will get worse and something will 'shift' like an air bubble and the pain will diminish... so I'm guessing the cramps are partly gas... but also partly uterus... Ugh! I hate it!

Anyone else??

x

Yes! With my first I had this a lot and I've noticed it a few times this time too. It's weird.

I had this all last night. I didn't know what was going on.
I started to panic, which I know I shouldn't have but it's so hard! :dohh:

Bahaha I thought I was in preterm labor at 5 in the morning today! It was gas! :dohh: I am glad I waited to call or go in, they would have had quite a laugh about me coming in over gas pain! :rofl:

I've had cramps & things! not so much gas but.. err.. feels much better after bm? :shrug:

Pre-natals maybe, not exactly normal for me!

Glad I'm not the only one!

It was definitely just gas, as by morning the pains were fully gone. I imagine if it was stretching pains, they would still be there. My digital pregnancy test went up to 2-3 today, so I'm hopeful it wasn't anything more sisnister than just trapped air!

This pregnancy has had stranger effects on me than last time, like in the bowel department (TMI sorry!). I have had much more frequent bowel movements than normal and had loads of trapped air too! Don't know why!

x

Squirrel - me too tmi lol... I do seem to remember this 1st time round although this time at night I'm already so bloated that I look 12 weeks already!
Anyone else?
I'm gonna have a hard time keeping this quiet I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->