ahh the witch got me :(

T

thedog

So after taking 4 IC tests.. i wasnt 100% they were positives because they line didnt come up till about ten minutes.
The witch got me now :cry:

While shopping today i was feeling really poorly, hot, dizzy, just generally yuck, and i thought maybe i was Preg, obviously not.

Ive learn one thing, not to symptom spot next month, or to take about 10000000 tests before AF is due.. :cry:

xxxx

sorry to hear that, but i will probably be in the same boat within the next day or so...It's so hard not to symptom spot!!!

awwwwww sorry to hear :witch: got you hun. look at it this way, 2009 can get on its way cos 2010 is a better year haha :) :hugs::hugs:

We cant ban the hpts we need that moment of pure joy when the two pink lines finally pop up!:happydance: Try looking at it the other way,each time the witch gets you its just one more month closer to that bfp! If it takes the average fertile couple at least 12 months to conceive, you are only going forward by getting the witch cycles out of your system. One step closer, not one step further away!:hugs:

Thanks everybody :) ahh its just so damn frustrating, especially as i thought i'd be in with a chance this month, oh well i guess i can have a nice glass of Baileys on christmas day eh?! lol x

ok ok not ban them but at least ration them!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->