ahh the witch got me :(

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by thedog, Dec 15, 2009.

1. thedog

thedog Guest

So after taking 4 IC tests.. i wasnt 100% they were positives because they line didnt come up till about ten minutes.
    The witch got me now :cry:

While shopping today i was feeling really poorly, hot, dizzy, just generally yuck, and i thought maybe i was Preg, obviously not.

Ive learn one thing, not to symptom spot next month, or to take about 10000000 tests before AF is due.. :cry:

xxxx

2. wantingno.2

wantingno.2 2 princes + a princess

awww hun so sorry, hpt's should be banned!!!!

3. bfpplease

bfpplease Member

sorry to hear that, but i will probably be in the same boat within the next day or so...It's so hard not to symptom spot!!!

4. emmys_james

emmys_james TTC #1 Cycle 15

awwwwww sorry to hear :witch: got you hun. look at it this way, 2009 can get on its way cos 2010 is a better year haha :) :hugs::hugs:

5. WannaB

WannaB Busy Finding Nirvana!

We cant ban the hpts we need that moment of pure joy when the two pink lines finally pop up!:happydance: Try looking at it the other way,each time the witch gets you its just one more month closer to that bfp! If it takes the average fertile couple at least 12 months to conceive, you are only going forward by getting the witch cycles out of your system. One step closer, not one step further away!:hugs:

6. thedog

thedog Guest

Thanks everybody :) ahh its just so damn frustrating, especially as i thought i'd be in with a chance this month, oh well i guess i can have a nice glass of Baileys on christmas day eh?! lol x

7. wantingno.2

wantingno.2 2 princes + a princess

ok ok not ban them but at least ration them!!! lol

8. luckyme225

luckyme225 Well-Known Member

Hope next month you get your BFP!