Ahhh Did i miss it?? also Ov spotting - How long should it last for?

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Right... Been doing OPKs all month, thought I was out this month so tested with Cblue and cheapies up until Wednesday (CD22)... nothing. So Thursday (CD23) I didn't bother testing with clearblue. Did with a cheap OPK and was negative (relatively dark but I thought was starting to fade out from previous days so assumed I wasn't going to ovulate)

Tested with OPK Friday (CD25) and it looked darker again, my friend told me she thought it was extremely dark so I thought id crack the CBlue out and voila smiley face!!! Oh sh**... Ok... That took me by surprise! But yay I'm ovulating!!! But bugger... I didn't DTD last night!! I could have ovulated Thursday but because I didn't use CB I could have missed seeing the + (although it wasnt on my cheapies)

By Friday it was negative again so I pressume I had a short surge this month.

We DTD monday night, Wednesday night, Friday night & Saturday (last night) and I possibly ovulated Thursday but deffo Friday... Hoping I caught any eggy that's floating around!!!!???

Had some brown spotting thurs - this morning. I now know this must have been ovulation spotting (never had it before!) how long should that be lasting for???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->