• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ahhh I just want to scream :(

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Its been awhile since I came here... I needed to focus on the positive things in life again... but, here I am just a few days from the dreaded 1st bday in heaven for Hadlee and I have become CONSUMED with everything and anything to do with her all over again. On the internet, I look at things like March of Dimes, FB pages like angel wings, I have it figured out to the day as of now she would have been (if born on due date) 6 months and 17 days old... probably about 17 lbs, most likely bald with a little bit of light brown hair and brown eyes like her big sister. I am feeling nervous about going to spend her bday IN A CEMETARY!!! Who the eff should EVER have to celebrate their childs first bday in a cemetary :( This in turn is making me DESPERATE for my rainbow and it just isnt happening. We have been TTC since dec now and my cycles have gone insane. I am currently on cd48 and have NOT even ovulated yet :( Never in my life have my cycles been like this, until nov 2011, one month before we started ttc. I have had ONE normal cycle since then.. the rest are a good 60 days long, and this current one will be longer as my LP is about 13 days so even if I ovulated today it would go past 60 days. UGH! WTF?!

Sorry just needed to moan a bit today.:cry:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I'm only a month out from my loss but when I get the urge to scream, I do it. Go to my car, blast the music and scream til I'm hoarse. I hope your cycle sorts itself our soon. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Krissy, I know just how you feel, believe me. I just know great things will happen for you and believe me Hadlee will we watching :hugs::hugs::hugs: They want the best for their mommy's , I know this. Stay strong and just know so many love you. You are such a great friend to so many and so thoughtful so please know we all are here for you , all the time.. XOXOXX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

lots of hugs! My 1 year anniversary is coming up too, it has been on my mind so much. Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry hun =[
i lost my daughter at 23 weeks in February. it has consumed my every thought. i can't imagine how i will feel on her birthday. my due date is coming up on june 24th. i am so sorry your cycles are weird. i have not ovulated since my loss. =[ it is hard because we just want our rainbows. hang in there :hugs:

Oh Krissy hun, I came back here to look for something and saw your post. I'm so sorry, I will be thinking of you all day. It's bound to throw you back there again, it probably needs to happen. All I can say is do what feels right for you (or as right as it can be, I know celebrating Hadlee in the cemetary is never what you would have planned or wanted) and let the emotion flow as it needs to. I wish you as gentle a day as possible, floaty kisses to Hadlee, she will be proud of her lovely family. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->