AHHH I'm HUGE!!!

Ellemarley

Reaction score
:nope: What on earth happened?! I'm pregnant with my 2nd and am only 13 weeks and BAM, I look like I did when I was 25 weeks with my DD! This is so depressing! People keep asking if I'm having twins and I want to punch them. :growlmad: I'm embarrassed to tell people how far along I am!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/lunger/555064_10151920543500095_2001927883_n_zps8c662669.jpg

Wow great bump. I know the feeling. Mine is huge by then end of the day and I actually had a lady ask me when I was due yesterday. Thought it was a little early to be asking me that. I am trying to enjoy it and I loved my bump both other times just didn't expect it so fast. With my second it actually went away at 17 weeks so I'm wondering if that will happen this time too.

I feel your pain...my belly is as big as what I was at 17 weeks with my 2nd! I have gained 5lbs...and I'm depressed. I shouldn't be...but I'm just used to losing wieght in the first tri usually...not this time however. I think your bump is beautiful...its so perfect! Some women grow a bump early in pregnancy and then growth slows down. Some women its the opposite. Relax and enjoy as much as you can;)

jealous lovely bump :) Gorgeous :) I was actually wondering this today so im glad to see your post. In my las pregnancy my bump was so tight my baby couldnt move around, I only gained 11lbs throughout the whole thing and only showed at bump around 30 weeks (proper bump) i was wondering if it will be different this time xx

You look wonderful!! When you've had a baby your body does expand easier lol as it knows what it has to do. With each of my pregnancies I've shown earlier I'm only 5 weeks and I have quite a big bloat already!! Don't worry about it Hun embrace it xxx

if you still carrying fat in your abdomen you will show alot quicker especailly if your muscles in your tummy havent been toned back up most of it will be bloat and water rettionation try drinking lots of fluid water and get a tiny abit of walking each day if you dont already it may ease it a little

am impressed off your bump though :)

haha aww I'm the same! I'm only a petite girl and I'm massive atm! I'm 11 weeks and look like what I did at 6 months with DD! No hiding this one! lol
xx

Are you sure it isn't a lot of bloat? I had a round, hard belly about your size last week (12 weeks). I was so worried because I wanted to hide it for a few more weeks but wasnt going to be able to. Then, I got the stomach flu. After 2 days, my stomach was completely flat. What I was SURE was a belly, was bloat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->