ahhhhhh I cant stop wont stop

keljt1127

Reaction score
EATING.
I never get that full feeling anymore! Always hungry!
At most i got 2 hrs without eating!

I can eat a full meal and 10 min later , if that, I will get something else to eat!

Today I had -

Chili chs Fritos ....2 full bowls of cereal for breakfast
1 hot dog with about 4 handfulls of tatter tots throughout the daylol

1 Orange + 1 Bananna just now and im debating on getting another bowl of cereal!

Thats prob not even alot is it?
Well for me it is!

I feel so fat today

Hehe I'm going through the same thing! Some days are so extreme, and poor OH worries I'm going to eat us out of house and home.

Its calmed down a bit the past few days, but I try not to think about food now as when I do my tummy starts rumbling almost immediately...

...mmm food *wanders off to the kitchen for a post-breakfast snack* :)

x x x

Ha Ha I'm so glad I'm not alone. The past few mornings I've had 5 YES 5 Weetabix for breakfast, then about 11:30am ish I have 2 toast and then a sandwich at 4pm!!!

I'm not going to worry and just enjoy it whilst I can, no doubt once we're running around after little one, the weight will fall off (I hope)!
x

its agrowth spirt. the reason though why your always hungry is because your mitabolism is working extra hard to keep up with baby. as baby grows it takes up all your nutrients :) x

Omg, me too. Im absolutely starving today. I had a full bowl of cereal 2hours ago and i am ravenous already. I have to go eat something right now!! It's only been the last couple of days so im thinking its growth spurt time!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->