Aids for early devlopment

alio

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has any interesting items for early baby development and what variety of things people have? Such as things for physical, intellectual and emotional development.

No ideas, but want to hear what others say :)

me too!!!

I always play different music for Jasmine, and her toys and stuff all are supposedly suppsed to encourage learning and stuff... Who knows though?

I have a lay and play that she used when she was about a month to about 4 months. It has a mat that she layed on that is covered with bright colors. and toys hang over, and when she hits them, they play music. She loved it!

I play a ton of music. My friend is doing childhood developmental psych in school and she keeps telling me to show her pictures of other babies, black and white stripes/other images...apparently they can't see light colours until later on

Yeah. I just want him to have as much stimulus as possible. BBC4 had a great programme on neauropsychology and childhood development last night and it basically said what Rae said. Lots of music. Pictures of different amounts of the same objects. Pictures of and real faces. I have an activity mat for Fin with lights and sounds. I play him lots of different music (his Dad's a DJ, he's subjected to some house music torture too).

I just wondered if anybody had anything else?

Hmmmmmm...... Nice one ladies...

i was also going to post asking same question there must be lots of good toys out there x

acually there is something good that ive got for when hes a bit older , there called dressing making buddies its a bear with a zip on, shoelaces, buttons, buckles etc helps them learn how to use them xx

I have lots of toys that help with colors and sounds ..which max loves but most of all he loves his shapes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->