AIM?

L

lb

I know it's old school, but does anyone still use AIM?
My sn is decoratedstars.
It's the only IM service I use (since MSN crapped out on my computer). And I'd like to have more people to talk to from BnB on my buddy list :)

LOL, AIM. Baha. Mine's appena amore but I don't really ever get on! :lol:

Tina, I added you but it says you're offline! And haha, Shannon I knooooow. Old School.

mines papicseb2327
anyone feel free to add me.
i wont be on tonight since its 1 am
this gal is heading to bed

Katt! I remember you!!! I hadn't seen you much on fb either!

Honestly... I hate fb lol. I get on but I don't say or do anything. I'm lame. Not to mention Caden is crawling and is the most hyper child I've ever met.

How is everything?! Kayla is getting so big! I cannot believe how fast time flies.

Honestly... I hate fb lol. I get on but I don't say or do anything. I'm lame. Not to mention Caden is crawling and is the most hyper child I've ever met.

How is everything?! Kayla is getting so big! I cannot believe how fast time flies.

Fb is the only way a lot of my family can see Kayla, so I update a ton.

But everything is just chill haha. Kayla is 15 lbs! Such a chunkybutt! And she loves to talk to everyone! I can't believe it's been 4 months since we brought her home!

How is Caden these days?

OMG KATT!!! :D :hugs2: :hugs2: :hugs2: :hi:

EEE SHANNON :D! At least someone remembers me! How have you been?! Tori is so beautiful! :hugs2::hugs2:

Of course I remember you! :hugs2: And thank you! I've been good! Moved out of my mom's house, getting married tomorrow and Tori's 7 months next week! :D

WOW 7 MONTHS?! So much has happened :hugs:. You better post pictures on FB. I'm a sucker for wedding dresses. And wedding cake. Heck yeah. What is Tori going to wear?

But everything is just chill haha. Kayla is 15 lbs! Such a chunkybutt! And she loves to talk to everyone! I can't believe it's been 4 months since we brought her home!

How is Caden these days?

I wish Caden was a chunky baby! Everyone thinks he's younger than he is! But he's naturally lean like his daddy. Surprising though since he eats like it's going out of style. Does Kayla scream? Or actually talk? Caden prefers to scream and laugh out loud when he gets a reaction out of us. He's a troll (I say that lovingly lol). Sometimes I think a girl would be easier, they seem less hyper and more cuddly. :hugs:

EEE SHANNON :D! At least someone remembers me! How have you been?! Tori is so beautiful! :hugs2::hugs2:

Of course I remember you! :hugs2: And thank you! I've been good! Moved out of my mom's house, getting married tomorrow and Tori's 7 months next week! :D

WOW 7 MONTHS?! So much has happened :hugs:. You better post pictures on FB. I'm a sucker for wedding dresses. And wedding cake. Heck yeah. What is Tori going to wear?

Yup, 7 months! :(
No actual ceremony, just legally getting married as in papers and documents, etc. We don't have the money for a ceremony atm but we just need to be legally married for a few legal upcoming things and just because we want to, lol. In a few years we will though! :D

How is Caden these days?

I wish Caden was a chunky baby! Everyone thinks he's younger than he is! But he's naturally lean like his daddy. Surprising though since he eats like it's going out of style. Does Kayla scream? Or actually talk? Caden prefers to scream and laugh out loud when he gets a reaction out of us. He's a troll (I say that lovingly lol). Sometimes I think a girl would be easier, they seem less hyper and more cuddly. :hugs:

Everyone thinks Kayla is about 6 months old, until they see that she can hardly sit up and most people still have to hold her head. Sometimes she screams, but lately it's more a talking tone. She ends up squealing in the morning haha. And the way she sits makes her look like a little elf (because of her ears, have you seen her ears!?). But my mom says I was more hyper than my little brothers. Kayla is all over the place with playtime. She gets bored easily and throws tantrums, unless she can talk to someone.

And she loves to be cuddled. So much :D :hugs:

Yup, 7 months! :(
No actual ceremony, just legally getting married as in papers and documents, etc. We don't have the money for a ceremony atm but we just need to be legally married for a few legal upcoming things and just because we want to, lol. In a few years we will though! :D

That's probably what I'll do! Wish I could get married, but my OH and I argue too much and that would be so unwise. Meh. Still take plenty of pictures.

EEE YOU'RE GETTING MAAAAAARRIED! :wedding::dance:

How is Caden these days?

Everyone thinks Kayla is about 6 months old, until they see that she can hardly sit up and most people still have to hold her head. Sometimes she screams, but lately it's more a talking tone. She ends up squealing in the morning haha. And the way she sits makes her look like a little elf (because of her ears, have you seen her ears!?). But my mom says I was more hyper than my little brothers. Kayla is all over the place with playtime. She gets bored easily and throws tantrums, unless she can talk to someone.

And she loves to be cuddled. So much :D :hugs:

Oh yes, Caden gets bored easily too and throws fits lol. I can't help but laugh when he throws temper tantrums, it's just so cute how angry these little babies can get. Kayla's ears are adorable! I could eat her up. I had chubby cheeks just like her and was hoping Caden would get some, they're the cutest in the world!

Hey Katt!! I remember you
how are you?

Hi!! I'm so relieved people remember me. More so relieved that most of the girls that I was pregnant with are still around as well.

I'm great. How are you and your LO? I cannot believe how big she has gotten. Everyone's little babies aren't so little anymore. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->