Aint no mountain higher

suzan

Reaction score
My baby boy makes moutains in my belly. He pulls out my skin as if he wants to rip it and go out from my belly button.

Are all babies strong like mine?? He goes so high that sometimes I say he sat in there :rofl: :rofl: And of course, this helps to get more stretchies :dohh: Which I dont care anymore as long as he is having fun

Mine is as strong. Read in my preg book about how baby needs to build up more strength now and just thought any more and she'll come out like Jeff Capes!

It amazes me how strong they feel sometimes, like your being pulled apart from the inside out!!

Last night DH had some quality time with LO. I've been trying to show him the turbulent sea for some time now and he always gets bored watching but last night baby went crackers and the look on DH's face was so good, he was so amazed to see and feel these knees and arms going round and round. More normal for me now I guess and more irritating sometimes! When we went back to bed early this morning I was stroking the dog with my foot and so the mattress was jiggling a little, after last night's dancing DH wondered if it was baby rocking the bed!

Mine goes mental sometimes!! It is so strong it's untrue!! And the positions they get into are so cool!! I wonder what they'll be like when they finally pop out!!

omg yeh, mine are sooo strong sometimes, they can really hurt, it started off like awww hi babyyyy...but now its more like owww...STOP!! haha

i cant imagine she needs to get any stronger either hehe, shes strong enough methinks

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"