Air in her tummy making her sick or something else?

A

AppleBlossom

Grace has never been a sicky baby and is very rarely sick and has only actually been sick a handful of times since she's been born. Over christmas she was sick twice and had a bit of a temperature but that went in about 3 days. Then on Sunday she was fine, ate all her dinner and dessert and then I picked her up and she threw up everywhere, there was loads of it, must have been pretty much everything she had just eaten. It was all over her walker tray, the floor, soaked me and herself right through, took 2 teatowels to clean it up. But she was completely fine and carried on laughing etc.

Then last night she was crying a bit and assumed it was her teeth because her cheeks were bright red and quite warm and she was desperate to chew on everything. So eventually I put her in bed and she fell asleep. Then at about 11.45 I heard her crying so I went in and picked her up to give her a cuddle and she made a retching noise a couple of times, then stopped and did a big gulp like she was trying to stop herself from being sick. After I decided she was ok I put her back down, gave her her dummy and went out. She woke up again about 45 mins later crying so I took her out and gave her a bottle as she was inconsolable. She guzzled it all down pretty much and I sat her up to wind her. Nothing. So I waited as she usually does it herself. Then she did a little bit and then all of a sudden she was sick everywhere, not so much this time but still quite a bit. But again, after that she was fine in herself, giggling and clapping.

But as it wasn't very much I'm guessing that at some point when she was drinking her bottle she took in a bit of air which has brought whatever was resting on it up, although not entirely sure how she would get air in her tummy when being spoon fed? Could it be something else like a tummy bug?

Not sure hun. Rocco is very rarely sick too. Keep an eye on her and if you feel you need to make an appointment with your GP. Hope she is ok :hugs:

:hugs: oh poor grace, could be either honey, i would keep an eye on her and see how she is.

how is she today? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->