Alba

prettyflower7

2 gorgeous girlies
Reaction score
Im not sure whether we are having a girl or a boy yet but have obviously been considering names. for the last year or so even before i got pregnant I have loved the name "Alba" for a little girl. I know it is not very common but I think its such a gorgeous name.

Is it too strange a name? Also what middles names would go nicely with this as a first name?

its not to weird but it did make me think Jessica lol

middle names that go with everything:

Rose (would sound lovely)
Mae
Marie
Lynn
Louise

other suggestions:

Carys
Drew
Rayne
Sue
Laine
Fay

I like that name. That's the name Henry and Clare name their daughter in the Time Traveler's Wife. :) How many syllables are in your last name?

I don't know if you have Alba products where you are but if you do it may be worth considering the connection with cheap electronic products before settling on the name...

Other than that its nice, makes me think of albatrosses :)

Wasn't this a brand of electronics in the 90s? Might just be making that up!

If not, I like it.

Edit: Yeah, here you go. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alba_(brand) I remember this so well that it'd put me off a bit, but it might not bother you!

I don't know if you have Alba products where you are but if you do it may be worth considering the connection with cheap electronic products before settling on the name...

Other than that its nice, makes me think of albatrosses :)

:haha: Sorry didn't see this

I adore the name Alba - probably because of the Time Traveller's Wife connection, and instantly thought of that as a reference as opposed to the electronics company.

I worked at a school and there were three sisters called Georgiana (Georgie), Albiona (Alba) and Esme. I love the name Alba

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->