ALBERTA moms!!!

aliss

Reaction score
Are there Alberta moms here?

Looks like we're heading there very soon and I need some (..a lot..) of advice on where to actually live.

Where is a good place for Alberta families?

I live in alberta! I live in lethbridge..two hours south of calgary. I dont recommend calgary, very big and busy, so is edmonton(would never live there). Lethbridge has about 90,000 people, has everything you need of a city, but still has a town feel:)

Thanks! Lethbridge is our first choice actually!!

Let me know if you move here! Ill show you around!:winkwink: pm me if you need anymore info...ive lived here for twenty plus years:)

Thank you!! We are pushing for Lethbridge, I find out in a few weeks if it is approved or not, otherwise it might be Edmonton.

Im not a fan of edmonton...except for the mall! Two cold and to much crime!

I know people that used to be on here (you may know them also) that live in Alberta. I will PM you their usernames in case! I know that two are from Edmonton and one Calgary area.

Tahnks Tasha, I appreciate your message

I'm in Calgary and like it. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do what I can to help! :)

Also in Calgary and like it here! Don't like Edmonton too much, but Lethbridge is ok too (though, I like the bigger city!).

Medicine Hat here. I am an army brat(3 of my mothers 5 husbands were military men) so have lived all over Canada. And moved around a lot over southern Alberta. Lived in Calgary, Lethbridge and many small towns. I now live in Medicine Hat and I LOVE it here. It is the best city in all of Canada in my opinion when it comes to people being accepting of everyone, helping others, small town feel in a medium sized city. If you have dogs they also have the best dog runs for off leash areas where there is a river they can swim in and tons of trails and so on. I would so recommend this place. If you come here I would show you around as well. Feel free to message me or if you have FB look me up. I have some friends in Lethbridge as well as I lived there for several years as well. Medicine Hat is about 2 hours from Lethbridge and 2 1/2 hours from Calgary and is known as the sunniest city. We don't have the constant wind problems of Lethbridge either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->