alcohol in food

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
this will probably sound like a really silly question but i ate some shop bought xmas pudding that was laced with alcohol. I didnt think until after i had eaten it. Now im worried as i have fed my little boy. Will this be ok? Thanks in advance x

It'll be fine. The amount of alcohol in your milk is negligible, and is pretty much gone within an hour. I'm sat here with a baileys hot chocolate, and I'll happily feed DS2 if he wakes up :) Happy Christmas!

If you're safe to drive, you're safe to breastfeed.

It'll be fine. The amount of alcohol in your milk is negligible, and is pretty much gone within an hour. I'm sat here with a baileys hot chocolate, and I'll happily feed DS2 if he wakes up :) Happy Christmas!

mm baileys hot chocolate. Funny you say that, i am having a bailey's coffee and will happily feed DD if she wakes also.

mm baileys hot chocolate. Funny you say that, i am having a bailey's coffee and will happily feed DD if she wakes also.

Ha ha I was just about to say "mmmm baileys hot chocolate!" too :)

Christmas day I had a huge helping of Christmas pud with brandy cream and a glass of wine and never thought anything of it. I wouldn't go out and get drunk,stagger home and feed my LO but the odd drink here and there is fine, like patch says, hardly anything ends up in your milk and its gone really quickly.

Shame really, sometimes I think my LO could do with a stiff drink - might mellow him out a bit :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->