Aldi recomendations

highhopes19

Reaction score
Hi lovelys:flower:

Me and Tom are doing our first grocery shopping trip this Friday...oddly quite excited :haha:.

We're looking to try Aldi we popped in on Saturday to get a few bits whilst unpacking the flat and really thought the stuff was nice and very cheap!

Has anyone been what products would you reccomend we try and what products do you think are better elsewhere :flower:

Thanks in advance :hugs:

Grab the Mirror if you can today, there's a £5 off a £40 spend voucher in it!!!

We rate their Ham, Cheese, Fruit & veg (even better when it's Super 6!) and the beans rip off cereals are good too.

pretty much everything.. lol

i like their meat, fruit & veg. tinned stuff & cereals are fine.

i dont buy their milk as its cheaper in iceland (i walk pass iceland on my way home)

only thing ive not tried is their shampoo/conditioner. but all other bath stuff is good.

We've not got one near us so don't shop there BUT they have a baby event at the moment I think! Xx

We rate their Ham, Cheese, Fruit & veg (even better when it's Super 6!) and the beans rip off cereals are good too.

Oh no really damn it! Toms only just got back from the shop.. He'll kill me if I send him out again:blush:.

I don't go to ALDI often because we don't live close but I can definitely recommend their nappies, their wipes and their chocolate brioche which I think comes in a foil tray.

Oh no really damn it! Toms only just got back from the shop.. He'll kill me if I send him out again:blush:.

Did you send him?

If not, ask at your local newsagent if they have any old copies. Some of the vouchers were for 50% off baby bits, wipes, shampoo etc...

How's the new place? Settled and unpacked? Xxx

Did you send him?

If not, ask at your local newsagent if they have any old copies. Some of the vouchers were for 50% off baby bits, wipes, shampoo etc...

How's the new place? Settled and unpacked? Xxx

No he was sound asleep cuddled up with Isabelle when I went tell him didnt have the heart to disturb them :cloud9:.

My mum is friendly with the everyone that works in the local shop near them ill get her to ask in there for me....oooooo just thought Aswell my nan and grandad get the mirror ill give them a ring in the morning

Awww its lovely Hun soooo peaceful... All unpacked now Isabelle is still in our room though at the moment as I was a bit worried to put her on her own straight away what with it being a whole new environment for her didnt want to much of a big change all at once for her so going to do it gradually.. So far she loves it. She's really missing our little jack russel poppy though they are best buddy's each others shadows... Poppy's been the same pining by the front door since Isabelle's gone aswel. She's spending the day there tomorrow whilst I'm at work so that'll cheer them both up I'm sure.

Xx

That's so sweet about Poppy. I hope she has a nice day today!

When we moved from our flat to this house Ellis had just turnt one and had been I with us until that point. We tried him in his own room on the first night and he was no fuss or trouble. Isabelle's that little but older so you can have fun getting her to choose things for her new room! X

We love their 'toastie' bread, their wraps and the fruit and veg, oh and their frozen pizza is sooooo yummy!

I've always had issues with their cheese going moldy really really quickly though, only the blocks the bags of grated has always been okay.

Oh and their nappies are great, the wipes are okay but I find they aren't as wet as other wipes and I don't like the smell of the fragranced ones.

We do the majority of our shopping in aldi, and the things we don't get from there are because of our own personal pickyness rather than their products being substandard.

I stupidly did a full weeks worth of shopping in tesco last weekend instead of dragging myself to Aldi before they closed and nearly had a heartattack at the final total, will not be repeating that mistake, ever again!

I like their cold meats mmmm

We do alot of shopping there, they have a fab wine range so cheap too ( obviously not now im pregnant ) they do ginger parkin biscuits that my husband loves x

We do the majority of our shopping in aldi, and the things we don't get from there are because of our own personal pickyness rather than their products being substandard.

I stupidly did a full weeks worth of shopping in tesco last weekend instead of dragging myself to Aldi before they closed and nearly had a heartattack at the final total, will not be repeating that mistake, ever again!

I did the same this week, nearly died when she told me the total!

Nappie are fab! Not found anything we don't like in Aldi, I particularly love their lasagne!

Id recommend

Their prawns are to die for! Cheap at £2.99 a bag :cloud9:
Nappies are fab
Their version of our brand named biscuits are yummy
Ditto with the choc bars I.e. Mars bars, twix, marathon etc
Fruit n veg are good but don't last as long as tesco's
Part baked buns
Sweets n huge bags of crisps
Tea bags n coffee
Kids books, DVDs, socks etc
Tommee tip pee bottles x2 £5.99
Bonjela / kids nurofen -baby event

I do my weekly shop there every week and all their stuff is fab. I would recommend their own version of pringles...the bbq flavour are gorrrrrgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->