ALDI shoppers!

babydevil1989

Reaction score
i really want to do an ALDI shop but the nearest one is 20 miles away! :dohh:

would you say it was cheap enough (or good enough!) to warrant 20 miles just for a food shop?!

our nearest morrisons & asda is the same miles too! our closest thing is tesco! its really annoying!! x

it's good.. but i don't think it's worth the 40 mile round trip. you could just go the once and see how you get on with it.

maybe il just go when im going to portsmouth anyway need to go to primark soon anyway x

I think it's good but I couldn't do a full food shop there. Veg is cheap and thinks like their own brand coke, crisps, tins etc. But you could probably do just as well in your local asda/tesco :)

Nope, once you pay for the mileage its hardly worth it, even if the shop was cheaper than anywhere else.

Its alright. We got an aldi and a lidl in our town, but I can never do a full shop, always have to go to tesco for a few bits after so I dont tend to bother anymore and just go tesco or asda

Nope! Although Most trips I do are about 20miles away and it doesnt use that much petrol!

Hmm, why are the always putting the Aldi's in the most inconvenient locations? Ours is 20 miles away too. :shrug:

I find it difficult to a whole shop from there. Sometimes their store brand foods taste a bit off.

You'd still have to go to Tesco to finish the rest of your grocery shop.

Mmm see I am an Aldi lover. but my Aldi is less than a mile away next to Tesco, so I do most of my shop at Aldi, then nip into Tesco for brand name stuff I can't do without like Coke Zero/Pepsi Max, Heinz beans and hoops. But other than that I get everything there, including nappies (which are fab, never leaked) :thumbup:

I tend to go to Aldi once a month on payday it is local but i find it hard to do a full shop there so i buy a months worth of basics the nappies are great! I also love the cereal, biscuits, chocolate and they do some amazing chutneys which are high end but the same price as standard own brand stuff at the big 4 supermarkets.

No i wouldn't hun, is wait till you need to go out that way then do it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->