Alex GoneTooSoon

Beautiful tribute, my love to you all xxx

hes beautiful - brought tears to my eyes reading it x

Great page. He was so gorgeous. RIP little man & huge hugs.
xxx

Hayley,

The site is beautiful, very emotive and a fitting tribute to your gorgeous baby son Alex. There are no words comforting enough to express the emotions his photographs have evoked in me. I wish you both peace of mind and may you be blessed with something special in life to help fill the void that has been left with such a sad loss. Alex is truly an angel and no doubt he will be watching over you from this moment on. :flower:

what a lovely memorial. he's such a perfect little boy, so gorgeous.
you and OH are so strong :hugs: thinking of you x

What a lovely site. That song nearly made me cry :( Hes so gorgeous x

What a lovely site. That song nearly made me cry :( Hes so gorgeous x

Thats the song we had playing at his funeral last week... it just seemed so fitting. Everytime I hear it it reminds me of him and how perfect he is :) xxx

oh my god what a beautifull baby,im so sorry he had to leave you xxx i dont even know what to write,im really feeling pain in my heart for you hun i cant imagine how it feels,life is so precious :cry: we dont always realise it,may your beautifull son rest in peace,ill keep you all in my prayers xxxxx :hugs:

what a lovely memory for you and your family ,, your little boy was beautiful sorry he had to go xx

Your little boy Alex is so handsome and precious!! I am so so sorry for your loss. I also just wanted to say I will remember him and think of him as we share the same Birthday March 26th.

Big hugs sweetie I am truly sorry that this cruel thing happend to your wonderful little family xoxox
Rach

It's gorgeous hun, brought tears to my eyes . . :hugs:

Hi hun hope u dont mind but i just lit a candle for Baby Alex for you :) xx <3

That bought tears to my eyes. I am so very sorry for your loss. Alex was beautiful. My heart goes out to you xx

such a sweet baby angel....may god bless you...my thoughts are with you every day....

Beautiful site. Very sorry to hear of your loss. Hes perfect.

All my love xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->