Alexandra's birth, 16/03/2010--> Induction and foreceps delivery

She is stunning! Big congrats to you :)

Your birthing story brought back a few painful memories :) ouch! It's a shame your birthing plan went out the window (mine did too) but good to know you and your LO are doing fine.. She is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen, she's gorgeous :)

Awww thanks, Rosie! This is what every mom loves to hear :)
Sorry to hear that you had a traumatic birth experience.. big hug to you!

congrats on the birth of little Alexandra. She's just gorgeous! Glad to hear although it was long, painful and probably a bit scary the outcome was wonderful with the birth of your little girl. :hugs:

Yes, I would not change it for the world! She is everything to me :)

Congratulations on having such a beautiful daughter! I had to read your birth story as mine was very very similar (induction then forcep delivery). I felt like such a failure as I couldnt push in the right place. I blame the epidural which didn't work properly (only seemed to work on half of my body), by the time I was pushing in the right place the contraction would be over. They let me push for two hours in the end and I was also begging for a c-section. We were able to deliver my daughter by forceps and she was absolutely fine. I absolutely adore my gorgeous little girl but the experience of the birth and the pain from the episiotomy I think affected my ability to bond immediately. But we're great now, love her more than anything, still not sure about having any more kids though!

Enjoy your gorgeous baby :)

Congratulations on having such a beautiful daughter! I had to read your birth story as mine was very very similar (induction then forcep delivery). I felt like such a failure as I couldnt push in the right place. I blame the epidural which didn't work properly (only seemed to work on half of my body), by the time I was pushing in the right place the contraction would be over. They let me push for two hours in the end and I was also begging for a c-section. We were able to deliver my daughter by forceps and she was absolutely fine. I absolutely adore my gorgeous little girl but the experience of the birth and the pain from the episiotomy I think affected my ability to bond immediately. But we're great now, love her more than anything, still not sure about having any more kids though!

Enjoy your gorgeous baby :)

I am glad to hear that you are better, hon :hugs: I think the whole process was quite horrendous and probably unnecessary if i had trusted my own body and let her come in her own time, but I got scared by possibility of 'placenta failing' etc... :dohh: At least she is here and healthy, I try not to think about what could have been if i did not agree to be induced.
I am quite sure you will want more babies in time! :) I dream about being pregnant again and had an actual dream where Lexi jumped back in to my tummy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->