Alexa's appointment

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
Alexa had her doctor's appointment today, it was suppossed to be yeaterday, but he re-booked it for today. Anyway, he is referring her to a pediatrition. He says she is healthy, but she is gaining weight too fast. She was 30 pounds. He told me to pump for a while and see how much she is eating.
In other news, I finally got her in her own crib at night, so maybe that will curve her night feedings. Anyway that's my update!

well thats good that you went then :) glad everything is good

Great, im glad everything is going well!!! She is so gorgeous anyway, i love her cheeks!!! x

Hope puttin gher in er crib at night will help with the night feeding... Jasmine is less then 2 months and only has 1 feed in the night. It could be part of the weight gain reason too (which is oe prob with feeding on demand cause sometimes she just want to comfort suck).

Hope puttin gher in er crib at night will help with the night feeding... Jasmine is less then 2 months and only has 1 feed in the night. It could be part of the weight gain reason too (which is oe prob with feeding on demand cause sometimes she just want to comfort suck).

It's not that she wakes up to feed, what I meant to say, was that her sleeping in her crib will stop the night comfort feeds. She doesn't wake up, just moans in her sleep and attaches to my boob lol

I'm sure the pediatrician will say everything is fine but it's good that you're getting a referral so you can put your mind at rest! Good luck with the pumping...although I can never pump as much as Alasdair eats I don't think!

ahh hope everythings is fine with your LO- shes gorgeus! She looks lovely and healthy to me- extremely adorable with her cheeks:)

I'm sure the pediatrician will say everything is fine but it's good that you're getting a referral so you can put your mind at rest! Good luck with the pumping...although I can never pump as much as Alasdair eats I don't think!

That's what I am thinking... Especially though I am not ignoring the fact that she may have a weight problem, so when people say crap, I can tell them to shut it, the doctor says she is healthy!!!

yeah, it's definitely good to have something to say that will shut people up! People are always going on about how big Alasdair is for his age but it's a height and weight thing for us - he's just big!

Hope the appointment comes through quickly.

yeah, it's definitely good to have something to say that will shut people up! People are always going on about how big Alasdair is for his age but it's a height and weight thing for us - he's just big!

Hope the appointment comes through quickly.

yeah, I mean I know it doesn't matter what people say, or think, but it does get to me when people think I feed her junk to make her so big. I would never do that, Alexa comes first and she gets the most healthy food ever!! I mean I was a chubby baby too and I am an average size now, so I am just going to see what the pediatrician says and go by that...

well done at getting her into her own crib that will prob make a big difference, she looks a healthy little girl to me, she is adorable, and if the doctors say she is healthy then all must be good :)

Good luck with your appointment

She still feeds through night then?

Good luck with the pumping :D Do you always boob feed or is she use to bottles also?

Good luck with your appointment

She still feeds through night then?

Good luck with the pumping :D Do you always boob feed or is she use to bottles also?

thanks! yeah she feeds when she is sleeping... just attaches herself to my boob when we were co-sleeping. I usually just breast feed her, but she will take a bottle if she must

Good luck with the change then hun x

Its genetics! Dont worry. Love her chubby cheeks! Has she already slept in her crib?

Its genetics! Dont worry. Love her chubby cheeks! Has she already slept in her crib?

thanks! Yeah I thought I had her in her crib for the night but I was wrong, so I am slowly transitioning her into her crib, starting out with her daytime naps. I don't want to stress her out too much by putting her into her crib all the time all of a sudden if that makes any sense.

thanks! Yeah I thought I had her in her crib for the night but I was wrong, so I am slowly transitioning her into her crib, starting out with her daytime naps. I don't want to stress her out too much by putting her into her crib all the time all of a sudden if that makes any sense.

I'm doing the same thing.Daytime in cribs,nightime in my bed still. I miss him when he is not with me in the bed!He is also a big comfort sucker.I'm so used to it by now that I actually wake up if he hasnt wiggled himself closer to me in a certain amount of time.

I'm doing the same thing.Daytime in cribs,nightime in my bed still. I miss him when he is not with me in the bed!He is also a big comfort sucker.I'm so used to it by now that I actually wake up if he hasnt wiggled himself closer to me in a certain amount of time.

Wow we have the same situation lol Yeah, I love sleeping with Alexa, that's why it took me so long to put her in her crib, but it's also good for her to learn how to be in bed alone... Haha, when she finally sleeps in her crib overnight, it will likely affect me more than her :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->