Alexa's new things

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
Alexa can now crawl frontwards!! She has been going backwards for quite some time, but now she is going forward :happydance: She is still slow, but getting faster lol I now have to put her in her playpen when I am doing housework so she doesn't get into things. She is very amused with wires and always trying to get at them lol She can also wave now! We have been trying to teach her to wave now for a few months and she finally got it :) Today she is saying helllooo it's so cute, don't know if she knows what it means but that's okay! So her two word vocab is mama and hellooo! I am so proud of her :D Especially since she is so heavy and still has managed to get herself up and crawling. Well since she is moving a lot more, maybe she will begin to thin out... anyway, that's my update on Alexa!

Aww good job !!! :cloud9: Now you get to chase her everywhere :lol:

yep :lol: even though she is crawling slowly it sure doesn't seem that way-I duck in the kitchen for a minute and she is off already trying to open the tv stand cabinet to get at the wiring :rofl:

Aww bless her and well done mummy :) xx

yep :lol: even though she is crawling slowly it sure doesn't seem that way-I duck in the kitchen for a minute and she is off already trying to open the tv stand cabinet to get at the wiring :rofl:

loll !!! Josh always goes behind the tv to pull all the wires out! :dohh: No matter where he is in the house, he crawls quickly to get to there lol

go alexa :happydance:

stair gate time lol

Jack has a wire obession to he was playing with the hoover one today :rofl: mad kids x

aww, congratulations Alexa!

aww! She sounds like she is doing great! Colton still isn't even crawling!!
And :rofl: at the wiring! Colton will scoot himself behind our end tables and try and get at the wires for the lamps :shock: I'm afraid one is going to fall on him!

And thats great with the "hello"! I'm surprised she is able to say that already!
:wohoo:

And :rofl: at the wiring! Colton will scoot himself behind our end tables and try and get at the wires for the lamps :shock: I'm afraid one is going to fall on him!

And thats great with the "hello"! I'm surprised she is able to say that already!

I think it's just a "noise" to her, but it's a helloo, even if she doesn't mean to say it or know she is saying it :lol: always chalking things up to be so great us moms :lol:

I think it's just a "noise" to her, but it's a helloo, even if she doesn't mean to say it or know she is saying it :lol: always chalking things up to be so great us moms :lol:

:rofl: but still, even if is just "sounds" like thats what shes saying thats pretty good! Colton will say "maaamaaa" (in a whiney tone when he wants something :dohh:) but other than that he just says baby blabble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->