Alexs checkup

AP

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Physio looked at her, shes doing amazingly well and we dont need physio, nothing to worry about!

Everyones really happy and we even went up to visit the lovely Simon.:winkwink: We spoke about Dona too and all the hard work she puts in to Bliss and neonatal:flower:

Happy days!

These appointments are like hurdles! Ive worked myself up so much!

I'm also sure I seen Katy today, but I wasnt sure if I recognised her from her photos and I was too scared to say hi in case it wasnt :blush: . Katy - if it was you I seen today - big hugs and I'm sorry, i was shy!!!

...just found out it was Katy.... :dohh: Sorry hunny!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Hey Sandi. So happy for you that Alex is doing just fine and dandy! You need to stop worrying and start enjoying! Easier said than done I know.

How good did Simon look! Both me and Gordon spoke to him on Sat. He took Archie and couldn't believe how big he is. I think I was thinking how big he was lol lol. Thanks for the mention! Did you see my posters up about the support group and the hospital drop in sessions?

So happy Alex is great tho. Always a weight off your mind until the next thing lol. I've got a ball pit for all the babies to sit in for Sundays meeting. Should be a laugh. Xxx

I know, OH pointed out the posters, we are looking forward to it !!!!!!!

How big he was?? Oh god Dona is this thread going to follow the tone of my facebook??? Or is it just my filthy mind.....

oooffffttttt!!

(btw girls if u see me on Sunday i only have eyes for OH :blush: and I dunno what Baby and Bump is, i met you all on Facebook....:rofl:)

Naaaa Simon was impressed that you work so hard on this and work full time. OH really wants me to do something to help out neonatal too, especially now I've kicked my job. if there's anything I can help you with or anything you can think of in the future, then let me know!

xxxxx

We can certainly discuss on Sunday how you can get involved. The drop in sessions will trial run for four months and will continue if the take up rate is good. If that's gonna happen then I'll be looking for mums to do it with me on a rota basis. So u can help with that if u like xx

your pic of sophie on ur avatar is mad - i have one exactly the same!!!!

oh fantastic news Sandi, Alex is coming on a treat. I was the exact same about Matthew dragging his left arm and not using it, now looks like he will be a leftie like me! :thumbup: x

She even improved her movement with that right leg yesterday, we noticed she was using it far more than before!

these babies went sent by the angels to make liars out of us 'overcautious/hyprchondriac' parents :haha: x

she allllways makes liar out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->