All Day Sickness.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
well since i found out i was pregnant i have had all day sickness everyday.
i wake up feeling sick and then it eases off then it comes back twice as bad.
it comes and goes all day.
i havnt been physicaly sick but its horrible.
i feel like i need to gag all the time.

i just hope i dont have this all the way through but im hoping it wont last all of the 1st tri.

i was like this for 3 or 4 weeks then suddenly this week i've been starting to feel better. I'm putting it down to the fact I'm eating more.
Try and eat - even if the idea doesnt seem nice - and if you have a non sick moment make the most of it and fit ina big dinner!
Good luck, it WILL pass...

(And no doubt mine will come back, but so be it.... at least whilst you're feeling sick you know it's still in there, and is strong! Sickness is a sign of a strong pregnancy I read..that helps me a bit!)

(And no doubt mine will come back, but so be it.... at least whilst you're feeling sick you know it's still in there, and is strong! Sickness is a sign of a strong pregnancy I read..that helps me a bit!)

well i hope thats true about sickness is a sign of a strong pregnancy
as ive had a bit of spotting in week 6. i havnt had none since,so fingers crossed its a little fighter.

thank you very much.

I am the same. I feel dreadful all of the time. And because I can't eat much I'm more tired and I think that makes the nausea worse. Been like this for a week and a half and can't take any more!!!!:cry:

I am the same. I feel dreadful all of the time. And because I can't eat much I'm more tired and I think that makes the nausea worse. Been like this for a week and a half and can't take any more!!!!:cry:

i know its horrible. ive had it for about 2 weeks now and it doesnt seem t be getting better.

hope it eases for us all soon x

I wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone, but I must admit that it's nice to come on here and see that I'm not the only one and I can moan to paople that understand how I'm feeling :hugs::hugs:

I had the all day sickness until week 12 or 13. Then it started to let up and I've been feeling better and better everyday! :happydance:

DH kept asking me what was wrong... "I was hardly pregnant" :dohh:

As an aside, and hopefully it's not tmi, but I found that along with all the good advice about eating, drinking and resting, BD'ing with DH was very helpful. Maybe it was just a psychological thing, I don't know. I know I really didn't feel like it most of the time, but one time I reconsidered, and I felt so much better afterward (even for a few hours), we BD'd as much as possible afterward... it made a significant difference for me anyway.

:blush:

Maybe thats why I felt better yesterday. It was the first time we'd BD'd since I started feeling sick cos i really didnt feel up to it :blush:

I had HG the whole 1st tri. This week it just started wearing off. I still gag in the morning, but by noon I feel fine. I hope it goes quick for ya!

Oh I hate the all day sickness. It was really bad from week 5 1/2 to the end of week 7. Since than I've learned to control it a bit better by eating more often (even if it's just a handful of crackers). I hope it gets better for you all soon.

I haven't actually been physically sick, but I've found my general feeling of queasiness increasing the past week or so. I eat 1-2 crackers every 20 minutes or so between meals...I'm going through them like crazy, but at least it keeps me feeling better. I've also found it's worse when I'm tired and/or cold. In fact, often my worst feeling comes when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee...and i think it has to do with being so tired at that point. I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse, but we'll see...

well funily enough im not to bad this afternoon,ill have to get hubby to get me some crackers.

do they have to be plain or not, ie poppy seed ones etc,.

thanks girls.

hope you all feel better soon.
x x x

Do you have dry crackers or do you put butter or something on them?

i have had terrible sickness during my first 12 weeks it has finally started wearing off to mild nausea during the day which is so much better. xxxx

I eat dry saltine crackers, they seem to help with the nausea and are a good quick snack when I start to feel hungry.

BLAH...I feel the pain! I have been having all day sickness for a little over a week and it is ABSOLUTELY miserable!! I cannot imagine doing this for even another week...:cry:

The only thing that seems to be taking the edge off is 25 mg of vitamin B6 three times a day and a 25 mg Unisom at night....been doing this for almost 2 days now and it seems to be helping a little....but just a little :(

Hopefully this subsides soon...

I had horrible morning sickness for the first three weeks after i found out in th end of october. The first week was the worst, one day I could not keep anything down not even water so I had to go to the ER to get fluids an anti puke shot and some antibiotics cause they found I had the beginings of a blader infection. Around week 10 I stopped feeling quisy but I still throw up sometimes in the morning.

My mom told me that saltine crackers are the best because of the baking soda. Eat some like 30 minutes before you get out of bed in the morning and when you do get up get up slowly. I've read what also helps is ginger you can get it in pill form in the vitimin isle. Ginger ale but it has to have real ginger in it not the artifical flavor. They also have some stuff called prego pops its ginger loli pops and they come in sour flavors which can also help.

I'm horribly nausious most of the time, and have been since 6 weeks (so, for almost 3 weeks now!) But I control it with eating. I don't eat meals anymore, just snacks all day long: cereal, apples, clementines, yogurt, crackers... anything that catches my fancy, really. It works wonders. I feel best just after I've eaten, and try to hold out a whole hour before eating something again...

Shara

Everyone keeps going on about saltine crackers? are these american or something, i have never seen them. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->