All good signs, right?

rotts05

Reaction score
Hi, I have a couple of posts on here somewhere about my lack of af since a mc in March. I went 14 weeks with just on and off spotting for 1-2 days on 2 occasions.

Well, friday morning I woke up with cramps and I had a decent bleed friday/and saturday, sunday was light and monday was pretty much nothing. That is still a light period for me but much more convincing than anything else since March!

Up until about 2 weeks ago there was also a significant lack of cm on a daily basis, it did pick up but never reached the egg white phase. But the last 2 days has seen a return of cm in a much more 'normal' amount (so sorry for tmi, noone else would understand my excitement!!). It's creamy and not stringy and everything the internet tells me it should be just after a period!!

So this is good right?? Chances are I finally had my first af right??

The problem now is I have no idea anymore how long my cycles are going to be, how long would it take for ewcm to appear do you reckon? I know I just have to wait and see, I have bought some opk's but have no clue when to start using them now.

I'd say that if Friday was the first day of your AF, then OV is 14 days from that? [I think :S]

Get a ticker, and assume normal 14/28 days for now, and correct it if it's wrong later :)

Thanks! I have just added a ticker now (I think!!).

Try this one, just take out the stars ** after you copy and paste it.

[**url=https://www.pregnology.com/ovulate/28/4/14/6/18/2010]https://www.pregnology.com/ovuticker/28/4/14/6/18/2010.png**[/url]Make an ovulation ticker**

Yeah sounds like a period to me...
I dont know if cycles after a natural miscarriage are like after a D&C, in the latter case the first couple of cycles can be a bit whack. I didnt get ewcm for 4 months after my D&C. However, apart from the first cycle, i ov regularly as i had the mid cycle pain just like before my D&C.

Thanks vickyd, I'm really hoping it was af just so I can figure out where I'm up to, it's been so frustrating the last 14 weeks!!

I have some opk's which I will start using in the next couple of days and see what they say.

I tried doing that ticker Heulyn but I failed :( That's a really good site though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->