October Pumpkins *testing thread*

@HalfricanMa oh my gosh that is the cruelest evap I’ve ever seen, I am SO sorry :(

@elmum dying for an update!

AFM, my period is 2 days late now, glad I tested early and so often otherwise I’d have my hopes up :( Hope she shows soon.

@RedRose I’m 9dpo.
I did an afternoon easy at home ovulation and hcg test. The ovulation test was darker and there’s a light line on the hcg one now. I have a bunch of these and I have wondfo coming tomorrow so I’m satisfying my poas with these today because I want to save my first response and clear blue. I’ll take another one of those tomorrow.
It’s so hard to get a picture of since it’s light, but I see it in person. I compared it to this morning and it wasn’t on that one so I don’t think it’s the test.

IMG_4657.jpeg

@halfim good thank you :) so sorry you going through all this crap with the tests that is so so cruel of a evap line xx

@jui also see a line on the easy@home now fingers crossed it gets darker for you xx

Jules I definitely see that!! And they're usually hard for me to see on my computer but there it is! eeeeeee hope it gets darker!

Am I completely daft?! I feel pregnant and so I went to the store since my other tests don't arrive until tomorrow. I guess all i can do is keep testing.
Ohhh noooo….peeing on more sticks…! LOL

IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

Im sorry i’ve bombed this thread with messages. I just feel confused and like im trying to keep excitement in check but i want to get excited! ..or move on with my thoughts.
Yesterday’s up top. Today’s smu in middle & bottom is just a random pee hold this afternoon.

IMG_4541.jpeg

Thanks ladies! @thencomesbebe excited to be hearing your story as well! @MrsKatie praying this will be your month. About which cycle day do you tend to o?

I’m feeling safer about getting excited! I think im just really early but evaps dont dry this blue! Extra sensitives arrive tomorrow!!! Eeep!

IMG_4543.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing yours @Jules8
I thought it was to be read in 3 minutes, didn’t realize clearblue was “read within 10 minutes”. That was in time.

Looking forward to seeing yours @Jules8
I thought it was to be read in 3 minutes, didn’t realize clearblue was “read within 10 minutes”. That was in time.
Looking good to me. I'm feeling excited for your next test. I think your eggo is preggo. And spam tests pics. I love to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->