All highs no peak opk

kjs1

Reaction score
This month I have had 6 straight days of high reading on advanced opks. This happened to me once before and my RE said sometimes LH doesn't get high enough to be picked up by the tests but I still could ovulate..I've been taking vitex and b6, which I think has bumped my ovulation day up to around cd 15 or 16 when I used to be typically around cd 18 or 19. I am not temping currently but felt ovulation pains on cd 15 and 16. So when should I start testing for a bfp? I ask because I'm never sure exactly when the egg is released after experiencing the ovulation pains....

Thanks to anyone reading!:coffee:

Ovulation pain is different for everyone. I would say test 12-14 days after the ovulation pain or last high opk.

I'd go for the old standby and say just go ahead and test on the day you expect AF. Next cycle, if this ends up not being your month, you should consider temping to help confirm ovulation. :)

I got all highs too this month, started testing from day 10. I tested the last 2 cycles (but wasn't trying to get pregnant on those just monitoring)

This month, just highs until last Monday when I ran out of tests. I did test with cheap tests on Tuesday and Wednesday and both were negative

I do temp and it seemed to rise after what I think was ovulation day and dipped at what I think was 6dpo

Looked like there was the faintest line yesterday on cheap pregnancy test strip, but nothing at all today

So frustrating. My last 2 bfps have always been early so I'm not feeling this is the month- but can't help but feel disappointed this morning as to why months when we haven't been actively trying it's shown peak opks and then just high this month :(

cb86, what app are you using to track your temps?

So I'm super confused now as I think I am at dpo7 and had some blood on tp this morning but then nothing else. I have some low faint cramps but it seems too early for my period. I usually have a 10 day luteal phase and never ovulate early. Ugh. I highly doubt it is IB and not going to get my hopes up with that. This is so frustrating.

Sorry you're cycle is being confusing. It could be IB but only time will tell. Good luck!

Fertility friend

Although I haven't used it the last couple of months I used it for a while when I had my son and the pattern is definitely not looking as good as it did when I had him

So I'm super confused now as I think I am at dpo7 and had some blood on tp this morning but then nothing else. I have some low faint cramps but it seems too early for my period. I usually have a 10 day luteal phase and never ovulate early. Ugh. I highly doubt it is IB and not going to get my hopes up with that. This is so frustrating.

I keep getting cramps too although I shouldn't be due till probably Sunday/Monday - it's weird I seem to get cramps just after I take a test so I think it's in my head! Another negative this morning so I'm giving up this month and buying a new stash of ovulation tests, groupon (uk) have them on offer

Thanks you two! Yes, the waiting is so HARD. I hate it. Because of the all high OPKs this month it is possible I ovulated super early and this is my period. But I felt severe ovulation cramps on cd 15 and 16 so that would make this cd 8 or 9 now. AHH this is so frustrating! Yesterday I had a huge meltdown with my husband about how unfair this all is and how tired I am. I freaked him out I think b/c I used all the curse words that exist basically lol.

sigh.

FF should be able to tell you when you ovulated based on your temps and other signs. I feel you on the whole "my charts don't look as good as they did last time" thing, though. Mine's a trainwreck compared to when I was TTC my DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->