All sold thank you x

LolaAnn

cautiously PALs!
Reaction score
Time for a clear out so I can get some fluff that works for me.
All of my nappies are washed in non-bio & line dried.
Cushie Bee - SOLD - - EEUC - really don't want to sell this..... probably will regret it... but if I can get £12 then I will sell. Hardly used as I cant get a good fit.

Blue BG Organic AIO - SOLD - GUC, would soften up with a tumble dry, wonderful nappy but really need to sell as It takes too long to dry for my liking. £9

Blue Polka Itti AIO Medium - SOLD - - excellent condition, wee bit squeaky but very new so unsure of why this is. £8

https://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4907/nappy001.th.jpg
https://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2646/nappy005.th.jpg

Open to offers, please PM or reply here - need these shifted so I can buy more fluff :blush: No stains on any, please gift or add fees.

is the organic light or dark blue? and would you take £7 for the squeaky itti x

Would you take 15 all in for the organic and the itti? x

you drive a hard bargain mama ;)
£15.50 and they are yours... will pm you my paypal if you want?

If the BG doesnt go I'll have it for £9 if it includes postage x

:rofl: :rofl:

you are fab! i'll take the itti please for £7.50 and pinkclaire can have the BG cos hubby reallllly doesn't like snaps and he might bite me if I keep buying them :rofl: will PM you xxxx

thanks girls Cushie Bee still available EEEEEUC inner bobbly from first wash but hardly used and just amazing. buy it.

Hi, I'll have the bumble bee please. (OH has just told me we need more). Please PM me your paypal details. Thanks!

I know - I was equally shocked - but hey, I must obey OH!!!
He's just really getting into it and is delighted with not having to empty bins around the house of disposables. He's seen the light - even wanted me to show him how to wash them . . . . . .
So taking advantage of this before he wakes up / comes to senses!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->