all sold

can i please take the wipe solution and the cheapy babylegs?

really debating the zebra wn!! :wacko: but i'll have to get back to you on that one in a bit.

xx

edit: and the minky mint spot cheapy too :lol:

any swaps hun? i'm interested in the blue and green starry 97k ones (all 4 of them) and the monkeyfoot, or how much would they all be?

I am definatly interested in the WN zebra if no-one else is.

i have tb stretchy size 1 i can swap, interested in the wn :)

Can I take the cheeky wipes please?

can i have the monkey foot wet bag n liners please

oo can i have the caterpillar wn too i thought i had it but i dont

does is bitti boo slim fitting or bulky?

it's sold now, but for the record they are MEGA slim- same as regular ittis, but ridiculously absorbant... (I just dont wanna so fitteds in the day anymore!)

everything left is listed (i've removed the sold) x

Ok great, did the other cheapies go on your other thread? I posted but didn't get a reply?

I'll have the blue one that has an insert please. I need inserts so if you've got any others with inserts that are ok for boys I'll have! Xx

Yeah they sold, I have lots of duplicates!! Sorry I didn't reply, it's hard on my phone and i'm so tired at the mo and a bit useless! The one with the insert is pending, i'll PM you if she changes her mind x

Jetters..you know you are ment to tell me before you go selling anything!!:haha: I went shopping and to see a movie..and now I return and all the good stuff is gone!!:rofl:
Thats okay hubby said 30 nappies is surely enough and baby isnt even here yet...I DISAGREE!! :shhh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you are gonna end up like me... i had 120 nappies before he was born!!!!!

OH MY GOSH...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...I told him too..and he goes..wait till I meet this girl!! hahahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->