all the boy wants to do these days is...

isil

Reaction score
stand up!

Obviously I have to hold him or at least support him (hold his hands) It's really tiring for my little arms! :dohh:

Is this phase going to continue until he can pull himself up?! If so, how can I make him do that sooner :rofl:

jacks the same he loves his feet and has started walking when holding ur hands.

jack is beginnig to get his balance holding on to things and can pull him self up slighty against furniture.

sounds like u better get used to tired arms lol x

ok so if Ally follows Jack then I've still got another month lol. It's okay for a bit, especially if I'm just holding his hands but then he also wants to stand up when he's getting tired or is upset from teething and then we need to support him a bit more. Oh how I long for my baby who used to just like lying down! I know it is good and he is just developing and stuff really :)

Morgan's been like that for weeks and weeks now... much prefers standing up than sitting or anything else!!! It's bloody hard work!! I should have biceps like Arnie by now!!! :rofl:

he sounds like hes doing great hun

have u got a door bouncer?? jack loves that when my arms are tired x

:rofl: Hannah hasn't done this to me. She'd much prefer to sit up (easier now that she has her bouncer which she actually likes now, her exersaucer, bumbo and jumperoo :rofl:) Don't know what I'll do if she makes me hold her in the standing position, she's no light weight :rofl:

Alasdair is over 18lbs! He's done it for a while but it's just getting worse and worse! I think with his teething he is being more funny about everything and less tolerant.

We do have a door bouncer and I hate to admit it but he goes in it twice a day until he cries to get out. Makes me a bad Mum but yeah, at least arms get a rest!!

here he is doing his thing (Daddy holding)

He also likes to rock his car seat. Seriously he'll try to rock it any time it's in reach! funny boy.

Attachments

• allystanding.jpg
    allystanding.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
so cute :cloud9: and not a bad mom, we all do it :blush:

aww thanks both.

it's blonde one day and ginger the next! He's got so much hair now and it's so fluffy! :D

Jack was them same hehe ! He wasn't too keen on his bouncer but loves his walker and has recently managed to go on carpet so he is all over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->