All the symptoms.. Neg test.. Help.

Maerdyn

Reaction score
So 5 weeks ago, i wasn't feeling normal and I knew something wasn't right with me, you know? So I went to my OB-GYN and i took a test and it was negative after 2 positive hpt and 2 negative hpt. I told them about this, they told me to come back in a few weeks if I missed my period. I called them yesterday and they were quite rude to me over the phone when I asked if I could come in and take another test. I took a hpt that day and it was negative but I am now on my 13th from missing my period and still haven't gotten it.

I've been tracking my cervix for years now but I know you can't count on that to tell you if you are indeed pregnant. But, it is high and low but very soft and the hole is a lot smaller than usual. The week of my period (I apologize this is going to get a little.. graphic) I had some whitish brown discharge that lasted for a day, I thought that it was maybe my period and I was having a little bit of cramping. After that there was no more brown, just thick white watery discharge which has been ogetting a bit thicker in the passed week.

My boyfriend has more than once expressed to me that my breasts are just getting bigger and I have noticed, now I am already a 32DD and I can't fit into my bras anymore, I now fall out of them very easily and it's very tight, I've been wearing a sports bra to just be comfortable. My nipples hurt but where it hurts the most is around my breasts mostly around the armpit area and I can barely touch it without it hurting. My nipples are bigger and are darker than I've seen them to be before.

Some of the lesser symptoms I have are my back hurting a lot more and it's harder to get out of bed in the morning because it hurts. I actually woke up and started crying because my body just ached and my back was in a lot of pain, my boyfriend helped me get out of bed. I've found myself rushing to go to the bathroom more and more and usually I can go hours without going. (This was due to me being afraid to use the bathrooms when I was in school.)

I have contacted a new OB-GYN because I didn't like the way mine was treating me, they told me to wait another week, which would make me 3 weeks without a period, if I don't get it and take a test with them. I just don't know if I'm the only one who has gotten a negative result his many days passed without a period.. Has this happened to anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->