all this talk of the preg grant

MummyMummy

Reaction score
what's the criteria? from what i've picked up reading other posts you have to be over 25weeks between certain dates, is there a cut off? like you must claim before you are how ever many weeks?

i am 33 weeks and haven't applied, reason being when i had midwife appointment she had ran out and was told i would get 1 at next appointment, but that was cancelled as m/w came out to see me.

xXx

You apply from at LEAST 25 weeks, and you have 31 days I think it is to send it off after your midwife has signed it. EDD has to be April 6th +

You should be able to still apply for it.

oooh fab! thank you!
there's so much to think about/arrange before baby is born isn't there? hard to remember everything isn't it?

xXx

Yep the only criteria is that you are over 25 weeks and put the form in within 31 days of your MW signing it, so just get a form and send it off, take care :hugs: XX

glad i'm not the only one lol, i forgot to ask for my form last time so gotta wait for my next app to pick one up x

one of the midwifes i see told me you could put in a claim after baby was born if theres problems getting hold of the form. she was involved in starting up the scheme.

u need to apply asap hun then u wont miss out, its health in pregnancy grant for u to be healthy in pregnancy, everyone gets it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->