Allergies

I made the heartbreaking choice to stop breastfeeding Jackson last night. He's been getting breastfeed still but that's been dependent of my dairy intake during the day. I noticed a cup or 2 of coffee a day he was seeming to be okay with no reactions but last night he just started choking, gagging and struggling to breath. It passed, thankfully but no - and I'd only had a cup of coffee yesterday. So he had his last boob this morning. I'm gutted. It upsets me knowing I have to give up completely but I know it's in his best interest.

Alexander on the other hand, he's got a couple of dairy free Easter Eggs but he will get some normal ones too. I'm going to deal with diarrhea for a little while but this is the last big Easter I am doing because dairy free eggs aren't cheap. I've got 2 that need a dairy free diet (straight dairy only as they seem okay with it in baking) and because 1 medium and 1 small egg cost me close to $20, I don't think it's fair to go big if the 2 smaller ones can't have the same thing. Alexander will be old enough next year to start realizing that he's got significantly less which is why next year onwards is only going to be small.

Oh hun I’m sorry to read you’ve stopped breastfeeding hope your both adjusting well. Hats off to you for getting this far !

Yeah DF eggs are not cheap which is such a shame . DD2 can thankfully handle chocolate now so I went a bit over board this year should last them both a long while ! Hope your little one has been ok so far with his eggs ! It’s always awkward trying to make sure they have equal amounts !

I am going to try again giving DD2 hard cheese this week! She starts nursery in January and although it’s a while off and we may complete the ladder it’s something I am worried about !.

Did anyone ever consider giving their second born SMA HA infant formula ? Apparently it’s for babies who have a sibling with CMPA just wondering people’s thoughts ? Says it’s not to be given in babies who have been diagnosed as CMPA . Not sure how it reduces the risks for future babies ?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->