allergy question

sophie c

2 gorgeous daughters <3
Reaction score
hi all, just a question about allergies we thought aly may of been allergic to some sort of red fruit as the 2 times she has had red fruit compot she has had a rash above her ears on her head like a blotchy one, and a little bit around her eyes, but ive given her bananna crumble "surprise" and she's got the "rash" again it doesnt bother her but it does bother me so i went to see what the "surprise" and its apple then i checked the red fruit compot and it contains apple.

do you think she may have a mild apple allergy? im going to see HV this morning anyway but just wanted your opinions,

p.s she has had bananna before and nothing happened she was fine.

sophie xxxx

Allergy is a strong word when it comes to reactions to food. They're usually "intolerances" which is quite different.

You hear lots about food allergies but true food allergies are still pretty rare so don't panic.

Here's a link that may be useful to you:hugs:

https://www.allergyuk.org/

No probs....good luck and keep us posted:thumbup:

:kiss:

we i looked at the site and i dont think its an allergy but maybe just that apples dont agree with her! lol

i will see if it happens with anything else she eats in the future

xxx

Hayden couldn't have quite a few foods for awhile, but they weren't true allergies. If they aren't true allergies it's ok to test it on her, and if that's all she's doing as far as reacting it's probably not a true allergy, atleast not bad. i would try giving plain applesauce and see how she reacts just so you know for sure. With Hayden, after we tested to be sure they weren't true allergies they had us test him about every 3mo to see if he had outgrown it, he has most of them now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->