Almost 15 weeks and bleeding and cramping

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
I'm 14+5 weeks and bleeding like the start of a period and cramps and backache.
The blood is red and there was some small bits.
It's not heavy but medium.
I've put a pad on and I think it's stopped but I'm at A&E waiting.
So scared.

Please keep my baby in ure prayers ladies and pray this is not a loss.

I'm 14+5 weeks and bleeding like the start of a period and cramps and backache.
The blood is red and there was some small bits.
It's not heavy but medium.
I've put a pad on and I think it's stopped but I'm at A&E waiting.
So scared.

Please keep my baby in ure prayers ladies and pray this is not a loss.
Oh no :-( Good luck Suggerhoney! Will be thinking of you.
Not sure it will help but I had bleeding until third trimester with 2 of my babies xx

I’m hoping that it has stopped and all is ok with baby and you. What a rollercoaster. Thinking of you. Please keep us updated x

Similar to what I had and it was a SCH (subchorionic hematoma) - hopefully its just that!

Thanks ladies..
I'm still waiting in A&E the bleeding has nearly stopped its just very pale pink when wiping.
Cramps are not bad kind if just a heavy feeling like u get b4 AF and backache has eased.

I did listen to baby b4 coming up here and hb was 160bpm so I'm hoping it's nothing to do with baby.

The bleeding wasn't heavy so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Still worried tho

Please keep us posted!

My SCH was exactly like that.. bleeding, clots, cramps.. and it turned out to be just a SCH which has now resolved. Thinking of you <3

Thinking of you. Hope you don't have to wait for too much longer hun. It's good you heard the heartbeat :hugs:

Hi ladies I've not long got home what a long day.

Anyway they checked babies HB with a doppler and found it and said it was good.

I also had a internal examination to check cervix and to see If there was blood.
There wasn't any blood but she said there was some discharge but it looked normol.

She told me my cervix is shut but right near where the entrance is I have a errosion, which she explained is like a blood vessel and can get easily irritated and bleed.

She said she thinks that's what it is but cant be 100% sure and she can't tell me if this will or won't lead to a miscarriage.

I just have to rest and if I bleed again or get pain I have to go back.

I had my bile acid levels come back and its at a 7 which is normal.

The bleeding has completely stopped now.
I really really hope they won't be any more.
That was so scary.

Thanks ladies for all the love and support. Still a little crampy but no bleeding and I really hope there will be no more. .

I'm so glad everything is OK. I had a cervix erosion around 20 weeks with my second. It's scary isn't it :hugs:

Thank goodness!! I had cervical erosion with Darcy. Its scary but not anything bad xx

I'm so glad everything is OK. I had a cervix erosion around 20 weeks with my second. It's scary isn't it :hugs:

Oh gosh it's so scary isn't it. I'm glad I know now. I haven't had any bleeding at all since. I really hope that's the last of it now, can't handle any more scares and worry.

Thank goodness!! I had cervical erosion with Darcy. Its scary but not anything bad xx

It scared me to death hon I really thought I was about too MC. No bleeding since so I'm hoping that's the last of it now. All this worry is gonna give me a heart attack lol

So glad it’s looking ok now xx

Thanks hon.
Just hope there will be no more bleeding now it freeked me out so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->