almost 39 and ttc No1. with clomid..

Kiki09

Mummy to a miracle
Reaction score
Anyone else TTC with clomid?? I have pcos & under active thyroid and do not ovulate on my own :( I did have a success on my 3rd cycle of 50mg but sadly it was not meant to be, now on 3rd cycle of clomid, 2 at 50mg but did not ovulate and now on my 1st at 100mg, though not sure what is happening as my temps and looking like scenery in Scotland.. high then low then high... we shall see..

could do with a buddy to ride this rollercoaster....:flower:

I'm on my third and last cycle on clomid. My doctor prescribed 3 cycles, and the first two obviously weren't successful. I ovulate on my own, and IMO, it's less successful for people in my situation. I think it works best for those that don't already ovulate - that's may be your only issue & this should hopefully resolve it.

Good luck!

I completed my first round of Clomid this month at 50mg..so far CBFM showing lows. It did this last month & I'm not sure if I ovulated then or not.
When I saw my FS a month before she said everything was fine..ovulate myself, tubes ok etc but still prescribed clomid but since then nothing!:wacko:

Also must add by now on cd14 I would have some ewcm, this month on clomid just wet patches! (tmi):blush:

Gd luck ladies, fx for our BFP's.:hugs:

Clomid does affect your ewcm.. mine differs every time I am on clomid..

good luck to you both, lets hope we get to see that BFP v v soon!

Lexus did you end up getting a peak on CBFM? I didn't ovulate until CD18-19 on clomid, so you might just be delayed.

Lola am still getting lows on cbfm & am cd 16!

Looked at the stick this morning & there is a very faint blue line, fx that tomorrow it will be darker & I'll get that peak & eggy! xx

This is my 3rd round of clomid. Had 3 nice follicles and a great lining on cd 10 and doctor gave me a pregnyl shot just to be sure they will burst. However no ewcm for me this month, which could kill all the spermies...
Grrr. Not so optimistic. We will see in about a week...

Astero - if this cycle doesn't work out for you, try some pre-seed next time. I just started it two cycles ago. Makes BDing less of a chore :)

Its not looking like I ov on the 100mg either this month :( Usually if I ov its around cd 14 - 16, once it was cd 17, I am on cd 16 today and my temps are just flat for the last week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->