almost 39 and ttc No1. with clomid..

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by Kiki09, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Kiki09

Kiki09 Mummy to a miracle

Anyone else TTC with clomid?? I have pcos & under active thyroid and do not ovulate on my own :( I did have a success on my 3rd cycle of 50mg but sadly it was not meant to be, now on 3rd cycle of clomid, 2 at 50mg but did not ovulate and now on my 1st at 100mg, though not sure what is happening as my temps and looking like scenery in Scotland.. high then low then high... we shall see..

could do with a buddy to ride this rollercoaster....:flower:

2. lola13

lola13 Well-Known Member

I'm on my third and last cycle on clomid. My doctor prescribed 3 cycles, and the first two obviously weren't successful. I ovulate on my own, and IMO, it's less successful for people in my situation. I think it works best for those that don't already ovulate - that's may be your only issue & this should hopefully resolve it.

Good luck!

3. lexus15

lexus15 Praying for 1 more

I completed my first round of Clomid this month at 50mg..so far CBFM showing lows. It did this last month & I'm not sure if I ovulated then or not.
    When I saw my FS a month before she said everything was fine..ovulate myself, tubes ok etc but still prescribed clomid but since then nothing!:wacko:

Also must add by now on cd14 I would have some ewcm, this month on clomid just wet patches! (tmi):blush:

Gd luck ladies, fx for our BFP's.:hugs:

4. Kiki09

Clomid does affect your ewcm.. mine differs every time I am on clomid..

good luck to you both, lets hope we get to see that BFP v v soon!

5. lola13

lola13 Well-Known Member

Lexus did you end up getting a peak on CBFM? I didn't ovulate until CD18-19 on clomid, so you might just be delayed.

6. lexus15

lexus15 Praying for 1 more

Lola am still getting lows on cbfm & am cd 16!

Looked at the stick this morning & there is a very faint blue line, fx that tomorrow it will be darker & I'll get that peak & eggy! xx

7. ASTERO

ASTERO Member

This is my 3rd round of clomid. Had 3 nice follicles and a great lining on cd 10 and doctor gave me a pregnyl shot just to be sure they will burst. However no ewcm for me this month, which could kill all the spermies...
    Grrr. Not so optimistic. We will see in about a week...

8. lola13

lola13 Well-Known Member

Astero - if this cycle doesn't work out for you, try some pre-seed next time. I just started it two cycles ago. Makes BDing less of a chore :)

9. Kiki09

Its not looking like I ov on the 100mg either this month :( Usually if I ov its around cd 14 - 16, once it was cd 17, I am on cd 16 today and my temps are just flat for the last week...