Almost 6 weeks..Is back pain normal?

Spunks

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I got my BFP last week and this will be my first child. I am almost 6 weeks now. I have been having on and off bad lower back pain since conception and it is very uncomfortable! I have it every day. I have many signs of pregnancy and there is only mild cramping at times and no blood or spotting. But this still concerns me. I don't have my first ultrasound until 1/7, so I thought I would check in with some of you who are pregnant or who have had similar experience. I appreciate any feedback! Is it possible that it could be a UTI or bladder infection??

Hello everyone! I got my BFP last week and this will be my first child. I am almost 6 weeks now. I have been having on and off bad lower back pain since conception and it is very uncomfortable! I have it every day. I have many signs of pregnancy and there is only mild cramping at times and no blood or spotting. But this still concerns me. I don't have my first ultrasound until 1/7, so I thought I would check in with some of you who are pregnant or who have had similar experience. I appreciate any feedback! Is it possible that it could be a UTI or bladder infection??

I have the exact same thing, plus i get round ligament pain at times that is really really sharp but everything is normal for me, i am showing early so everything is stretching for baby, it could most likely be the same for you just stretching muscle pain.

fill a sock with dry rice and microwave it for 1-2 mins depending on sock size rice amount and put it on aches it really helps.

i think that was one of my first symptoms this time around. it hurts to stand too long (like doing the dishes) or even trying to sit up straight.

I had it with my first baby and I am having it again with this one. Totally normal. :)

Thank! This makes me feel much better. Balula, thanks for the advice. I will try it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->