Almost had a mini meltdown!

HPMINI

Reaction score
So, this month was going well - DH was on board with "the project". Getting closer to O and then my shifts and his commitments meant we didn't spend time together over the best O days!! So last night was the last ditch attempt at peak fertility time.
I got home about midnight and we didn't get to bed until 00.50 and then DH said no to BD as he had work in the morning and said it was late.
I expressed my concern that as timing goes we were probably on the last possibility opportunity for any chance of success and managed to get my way!!
So the PreSeed came out again!
Has anyone had better successes due to PreSeed?
I now have my fingers crossed - I may have to catch him again just for a "make-sure"!

I have had to resort to preseed quicky sex during crutial bd days..... Not the most romantic but have to do it..LOL
Preseed is supposted to help mimic your own cervical mucus.... so will help spermies get to where they need to be..PLUS regular sperm kills them...even without spermicide.
Good luck to you!!!!!!!

I always think to myself...when OH is NOT in the mood or too tired to try....... i want to give him a price list for IUI and invitro... that should motivate him to try the natural and free way!!!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->