almost made it till 8weeks .......

gingerclaire

Reaction score
almost made it till 8weeks without having morning sickness:sick:
but its arrived :cry:
its so horrible, I cant even manage to eat some toast!!!
my husband was wonderful, he heard me being sick,came and gave me water and held my hair back and rubbed my back, without me even asking him!!!
He has NEVER done that before, bless him:hugs::hugs:

hope all you ladies are feeling ok!!!
and DONT anyone wish for morning sickness, its NOT nice!!!

feel better soon. Im at 6 weeks and 5 days and I haven t had any morning sickness... is this strange?

aww :hugs:

You're lucky your OH is so supportive. Mine has a fear of vomit and won't come near me. :dohh:

i was lucky i had no sickness and carried till 14 week before mc my friend is 5week and has really bad morning sickness

my hubby hates vomit, thats why I was so suprised, but he closed his eyes and turned his head away:hugs:

With my 1st pregnancy I made it until 7.5 weeks before getting MS. Luckily it was gone by 10 weeks!! I was lucky then! My 2nd pregnancy it started at 5.5 weeks, gone at 18 weeks. Now Im 8 wks pregnant with #3 and MS started again at 5.5 wks, I just hope It doesnt last until 18(or more) this time! I understand how you feel, I am pretty much constantly miserable. Its hard to be happy that MS is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy when you feel so horrible.

:hugs: do hope it passes soon, i feel for you so much!! you need a supportive OH at this time! mine has started with waves of sickness already, but yet to actually be sick, though with my daughter i had this till around 6 weeks, when i it started everyday till she arrived, morning, noon or night :dohh: just had to tell her off with lots of kisses when she arrived :cloud9:

:hugs: do hope it passes soon, i feel for you so much!! you need a supportive OH at this time! mine has started with waves of sickness already, but yet to actually be sick, though with my daughter i had this till around 6 weeks, when i it started everyday till she arrived, morning, noon or night :dohh: just had to tell her off with lots of kisses when she arrived :cloud9:

Ive just noticed your ticker. Congratulations hun!!! :yipee::yipee:

GingerClaire, sorry about the morning sickness. Its not nice :(

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"