Almost positive first response opk!!

Mommyagain

Expecting 2nd son!
Reaction score
I'm on cd19 of my third clomid cycle. I have been opking since cd10. They started off super light and the line has gotten slightly darker. Today it is soooo close to being a positive. This is my first time using opks during a clomid cycle. I'm afraid to get my hopes up because my doctor has cancelled my bloodwork because of a very long af. They didn't seem to think I would ovulate. I wish it was time to test again. My heart is going to break if the line doesn't get darker.

Anyone have experience with first response opks? During a clomid cycle? Did yours get darker over time? Any advice or stories?

I'm also a little sick. I'm afraid it may mess up my slim chance of ovulation. :(

no advise hun but didnt wanna read and run hope it gets darker for u

This cycle my opks have been almost positive for six days in a row. Today's is the lightest though so far. Are first response opks just to sensitive or something? I dont know what to think....

Any views on first response opks? Anyone else get several almost positives? What happened? Did it fade in?

Thanks anyways. Still no positive yet. Hope for a nice positive tomorrow...

That's why I like the internet cheapies. You can test alot with those. What I have found is that when you get an almost positive, it's best to test later and/or more than once a day. Goodluck!

Cd17 today and still getting almost positives. I'm feeling really discouraged...

I go for bloodwork on cd21 so I will know next week whether I ovulated or not.

I didnt use first response tests, but used cheap internet ones.

I didnt ever get a true positive.

If I had a line that I could see clearly, and that I wouldnt say was faint, then I took that as my positive. I was also taking my temps and my temps confirmed that yes, when my test line was darkish that was my ovulation.

Just because you are not getting true positive opks does not mean you are not ovulating!!:flower:

Well good news!!! :) I had a real positive this morning!!! Yay!!! I was so surprised. Going for bloodwork Tuesday.

I'm jumping up and down. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->