Almost positive or positive? CB easy digi

taylorxx

Reaction score
https://i54.tinypic.com/10htz82.jpg

I've had watery cm, lots of ewcm yesterday, ovulation cramps, etc. It was lighter yesterday & it's a bit darker in real life compared to the picture. This is my second month using opks, first time using CBD, used IC last time. My positives are as dark as the line maybe even a touch lighter but never darker. We won't be able to BD today but will be able to tomorrow!!! :thumbup:

What do you girls think? Thanks :hugs:

Hon I don't think you can go by the lines inside digital OPKs... you have to go by the digital read out.

Ohhh okay I didn't know that. thanks!

If they work the same as cbfm sticks then Id say nearly there. But if they dont then sorry.:dohh:

Try testing again tomorrow at the same time, if it's been getting darker it may just show a smiley tomorrow. :) Although it is true that they say not to use the lines on the digi strips.

The last 2 months I've been using IC and then confirming with the digital. It's certainly cheaper and once you've found a pattern you can ditch the IC and you won't waste as many digital strips!

Good luck!

I googled it and apparently they do. They get darker and darker and whenever it's as dark as the control you get a smiley face. I'm thinking I'll get a smiley within the next 3 days! :happydance: Thank you so much girls, I've never used them before so I was kind of clueless. I got them at Kroger on sale for $5!!!! Can you believe that?!?! lol I should have stocked up!

oh and btw Narla, your little boy is SO cute! Good luck girls! :hugs:

Try testing again tomorrow at the same time, if it's been getting darker it may just show a smiley tomorrow. :) Although it is true that they say not to use the lines on the digi strips.

The last 2 months I've been using IC and then confirming with the digital. It's certainly cheaper and once you've found a pattern you can ditch the IC and you won't waste as many digital strips!

Good luck!

Yeah I'm going to do that next time.. IF there is a next time haha. Good luck to you! Thanks :)

I googled it and apparently they do. They get darker and darker and whenever it's as dark as the control you get a smiley face. I'm thinking I'll get a smiley within the next 3 days! :happydance: Thank you so much girls, I've never used them before so I was kind of clueless. I got them at Kroger on sale for $5!!!! Can you believe that?!?! lol I should have stocked up!

Ive got a pic of my peak if they will be any help? And thankyou by the way I think hes cute and such a monkey!!!

Good luck hope you get your smilley soon.x

Do you mind sharing the picture? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks love, hope I see it soon too!! OH & I will only be able to BD tomorrow and won't get to until next weekend. He's leaving out of town. So I am praying I will get a smiley soon!!

Hmmm, looking at this not sure if there the same sort of thing, the top one is my peak on the cbfm the one under is todays.................

peak.jpg

Thank you!

What do you mean not the same sort of thing? Like the type of test?

They look exactly the same type of test just mines for cbfm was worried in case they didnt read the same hun, didnt want to confuse you if they dont.xxx:dohh:

Ohhh okay! Well thank you so much for helping me out. I really appreciate it! I'll update in a few days if I got my smiley or not. Wish you the best of luck!! :hugs:

Ok hun, hope you get your smilley soon and then continue on to get your BFP!!! I'll be watching for your update.x:flower:

Loads of :dust: your way.x

Kate.x

I also use the cb digi tests. Unless you get the :) then your LH surge isn't strong enough to say you're close to Ovulation. Are you testing more than once a day? I always test around 11am then 8pm. Last Wednesday when I tested, I got an empty circle both test times. On Thursday, I tested @ 11am, and the smiley came up. When I saw the lines, they were almost the same color. When I tested at 8pm that night, I got an empty circle and the lines weren't the same. Definitely wait for the smiley... :)

GL to you!!

yes my advice is the same i was using the lh strips cheapy ones kept thinking i was getting positives until i actually got a positive yesterday morning so i decided to go buy some cb digi this morning i tested at 11am and ws very happy when it confirmed with a smiley face but then i tested again at 4pm and was negative so could be missed. Keep testing it will probably be in the next test :)

I used those, and when i did get my smiley i looked at the two lines, the test line was not as dark as the control, in fact it looked exactly the same as it had looked for the previous week! I think you just have to go by the digital readout with those

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->