Almost there...but not

sim7

Reaction score
I just had a really sad morning. Although we are not exactly ttc, I had ALL the symptoms over the weekend and I thought, maybe just maybe it had happened...and just when I let the feeling sink in and started to get excited about it (I even decided I would go out and buy a kit to test), I had a stain on my panties this morning and it sucks!

Awww i'm sorry.I know exactly how you feel...I went through that earlier this month when I got my period.I was miserable for days.​

Awwww :hugs: know how u feel hun, even tho you arent TTC you still get excited when you think you may be and then you are gutted when :witch: arrives. x

Aw I'm sorry, it sucks doesn't it :( I had the same thing earlier this month... I was feeling sick all the time, but no, just a bug.

i know all too well how horrid u r feeling x x x x :hugs:
if these nasty things didn't happen, then when it happens for real it makes it all the more AMAZING X X X X X X

i am sorry hun, fustrating i bet! well least you know how you feel now, you going to TTC now?

Awr hun,

I had exactly the same feeling today. I'd taking a few pills late and I was late by around 2-3 days so I though, OMG!!! nearly bought a test this morning and then the :witch: got me!

Such a gutting feeling! Chin up chick, it'll be your time soon!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->