Aloha :)

carmenR

Reaction score
I thought I should probably introduce myself, as I am on this site quite regularly!
I am 19 and pregnant with my first little bean. This little one was an absolute surprise! but we are looking forward to meeting her/him!
Being so young I have absolutely no clue what on earth I am doing, at this point I'm just trying to be healthy! Other than that, doctors apt and midwife apts I haven't a clue what's going on so I may have a few ... no more like a million questions for all of you ladies!
I am only about 5 weeks pregnant so if you have any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Some of the women on babyandbump have read my first thread and I am just so greatful there is a place like this that supports young mums!!! and any mummys for that matter!!
So I hope all your pregnancies and TTC's and new babies are going FABULOUS!
Love to all!

PS, here's my first question ....... when should I make an appointment with the midwife ..... and do I schedule the first scan or does she ... I haven't got a family doctor where I live as we just moved into town .... Any advice!

Thanks loveys :)
:hugs:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

hi congrats hun make an appointment straight away x

:hi: Welcome to the forum. I would go ahead and schedule an appointment right away, they may not do much other than paperwork and maybe a blood test but at least you can get the ball rolling! Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->