Alone time with Bump

S

Shifter

I've been making a point of massaging my bump with moisturiser twice a day, to try and prevent stretch marks. But it has had a wonderful side effect: I'm bonding with the bump.

Especially in the morning, when I do this after hubby has left for work and it's just the two of us.

Does anyone else have moments like this that they would like to share with other B&B users?

I find myself always having my hand on my bump when im at home just watching TV. My OH rubs my Bio-oil into my bump as i dont like the feeling of it so he gets to bond with bump too :)

I use cocoa buter and bio oil and I like to sing to it :D
yesterday my DH looked at me and said 'is that gas?' and I said, no, that's peanut and he did a little dance he was so happy he could see it.

I love waking up in a morning and feeling bubba wiggling away and when im lying in the bath !

The bath is great and when in bed it feels like she is jumping on my side which is making my belly go into the mattress! and also when my staffy is sleeping across me the baby kicks like mad the poor dog gets battered! xx

I do the same with the cream thing.. morning and night! I always talk to bump aswell! I love it when im in the bath :cloud9:

I dont feel silly talking to bump though, I know some people do.

I splash bump in the bath, when she's kicking. I love it. :)

Sometimes talk too her aswell.

:D

I know baby can't hear me yet but both DH and I talk to bubba. I moisturize everyday but I have heard that no matter how much you try..stretch marks are mostly genetic. I find the lotion makes my skin soft and hopefully will prevent any itchy skin from stretching.

I know baby can't hear me yet but both DH and I talk to bubba. I moisturize everyday but I have heard that no matter how much you try..stretch marks are mostly genetic. I find the lotion makes my skin soft and hopefully will prevent any itchy skin from stretching.

At 13 weeks your baby will be able to feel the vibrations of your voice hun, the inner ear is mostly developed already :)

Oh yay then!!! I will keep talking to bubba!! Thanks.:hugs:

I have been reading to bump. The other night OH decided to join me and read a story - he was doing funny voices for all the different characters. I think bubs enjoyed it cuz she was quiet while he was reading and moving around afterwards - so I think she was listening to him. Probably thinking what a silly daddy!!

I have been reading to bump. The other night OH decided to join me and read a story - he was doing funny voices for all the different characters. I think bubs enjoyed it cuz she was quiet while he was reading and moving around afterwards - so I think she was listening to him. Probably thinking what a silly daddy!!

Awwwwwwwwww! He'll be great at reading to her when she arrives :cloud9:

I have a lot of alone time with my unborn baby. I love listening to music and singing so he recognizes my voice.

I have a lot of alone time with my unborn baby. I love listening to music and singing so he recognizes my voice.

Lovely :)

I keep meaning to sing to my bump, but always seem to have the tv on or be half way out the house when I think of it!

i sing to him in the car on my way to work, is that classed as the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->