Alot of braxton hicks!

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
My belly has been tight and uncomfortable all day, not too bad if I'm sitting or laying down but definitely ouchy when I'm walking.

I've only ever had the random day of BH from 39 weeks with my girls so this is new to me.

It's ok though right? Not something I need to call someone about?

I could of wrote this myself,Ive been like this the last few days,Havent really worried enough to call someone as uncomfy as they are they arnt painful,Silly question but could you be dehydrated?That can cause bhs

I had them for several weeks before I had my son. They told me as long as they come regularly and no more than 5 in an hour, it's fine. Should be more uncomfortable than painful.

My BH are the same these days. I get a lot esp when im out walking. Baby also feels like hes going to drop out! Mine are painless but uncomfy.... i guess if they get strong call someone :)

I've been trying to drink more but not really been interested in food or water today.

I've been trying to drink more but not really been interested in food or water today.

All filled up with baby,I know that feeling!!
Ive tried to up my fluids as i was gettin frequent bhs and headaches.

Are you finding this pregnancy a lot different from your others?

It's so different for me, I don't know if it's a 3rd babe thing or different sex.

I have this too, not so bad sitting but walking I get millions! Dr said it was normal, that walking triggers it and as long as it isn't progress into actual labour I'm fine. I've found dehydration is a massive trigger

Yeah I get loads especially when I've overdone it! Walking brings them on and also if I have a full bladder!

Ive struggled with this pregnancy,which is silly cuz im about 14 stone lighter (gastric bypass) so i thought it would be lots easier,I had 2 boys and was fine with the pregnancy,This pregnancy has been troublesome to say the least!

iv also been having bh after bh:( not fun at all:( ,, i think all is ok aslong as they dont become too painful:)

Ive struggled with this pregnancy,which is silly cuz im about 14 stone lighter (gastric bypass) so i thought it would be lots easier,I had 2 boys and was fine with the pregnancy,This pregnancy has been troublesome to say the least!

I could have wrote this post myself!! lol.... I have had trouble the whole way through.

My poor stomach is so sore :O(

Must be a third baby thing! Have been having BH for weeks but now they are all day and sometimes more than 5-6 per hour. They don't even stop when in bath. Because they don't get regular or excruciating the hospital don't want to know.

Hes pushing down alot aswell enough to make me cringe.

The next 5 weeks are going to be fun.

I've been having lots of contractions for a few days now. I'm really getting fed up. The first day I timed them to every 4-6 minutes so I went to labor and delivery, but I was only 1 cm dilated and they said the contractions weren't regular enough to be real labor. Its just uncomfortable and occasionally painful. Come on baby girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->