Already messing with mommy?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Since the last few days Josh has been playing with me... He cries a bit after I put him into his crib, then when I come to see why he's crying he has this adorable smile on his face as soon as he see me. Then I leave the room and he starts crying again... I come back to check on him and he smiles again !!!!!

He's been doing that quite a lot now. I know I should just let him cry, but it's too cute to see him responds like that! :cloud9:

My lil guy (4 weeks) has been doing this too !!! hubby always tells me let him cry but I cant lol

You don't have to let him cry. I've never just let Kaya cry and it's not done her any harm

I have to admit..a few times ive let Kyle cry, just for a couple minutes at a time. Only because my aunts baby was picked up at every cry and now she cant have a minute.

ahhhh bless him... lol he certainly knows how to get mummy back quickly x

In the happiest baby on the block it says that for the first 3 months you shouldn't just let them cry.

That's darling that he's figured that out. I can't wait until Izzie starts to smile!

In the happiest baby on the block it says that for the first 3 months you shouldn't just let them cry.

That's darling that he's figured that out. I can't wait until Izzie starts to smile!

The first time he did, I burst into tears (of joy, of course) I still feel ll excited inside when he does. It's an AMAZING feeling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->