• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Already Nesting?

AsheBro

Ethan and bumps mommy
Reaction score
I'm almost 24 weeks, Last night I went through a whole box of baby clothes sorting them out and going through things I wanted to keep and things I didn't. This morning I got the strongest urge to start organizing things for baby girl, trying to figure out how to rearrage my son's room so I could steal one of his dressers and move it and get things going for our daughter. In the back of my head I'm like "we got time, she's not gonna be here till the end of January.." but I wanted so badly to start doing stuff for her, I couldn't figure out what to do with my sons stuff so I'm leaving it for the moment and instead turned to clean my bedroom (which tbh needed it badly) and started on laundry. This isn't like me at all, I hate cleaning. I even planned on reorganizing the closet but my back's hurting so maybe tomorrow. lmao.

Please tell me I'm not the only one nesting already? It seems so soon but I've heard that some women will start earlier, some later. I don't remember nesting with my son to where I was a maniac and cleaned everything. I washed his clothes and put them away but that was as much as I got accomplished with nesting for him. Its still driving me crazy that I have no where to put her things at the moment. >.<

Tell me I'm not alone.

I'm a week behind you and I'm doing it! In fairness, my son came at 35 weeks so I'm working to an end of year schedule, just in case. Last time we were caught out and nothing was ready!!

It's easier to do now, I reckon, than when I'm huge and knackered. And it's a tangible way of getting excited when the big day is still so far away. It makes me happy so I don't care if it's weird Even dragging hubby out today to look at bouncers.

I'm not nesting for baby specifically as I only have a Moses basket and pushchair but I have been being super organized and over the top with sorting out the house. If I don't feel like i have use for it, I want it out of my house now:brat:

Yes, definitely! Mine isn't due until February!

I have bought loads of cleaning products and I have started scrubbing the house down. I've gone through loads of clothes and items in the kitchen and donated loads to charity. I just want to declutter and organise!

This isn't like me, at all! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->