already strange off BC

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
Well, I didn't start BC this cycle because of multiple factors...and my husband and I decided to NTNP this month.
It's been less than a week and I can't believe how many strange symptoms I've been having! Just a lot of lower abdomen cramping and stretching. And today I'm getting a lot of lower right pain, which I am assuming is my ovary realizing it might have to do something this time....:blush:
It will be fun to see what happens!

I feel the same. I took my last one sat and it does feel a little strange. Every little feeling makes me think about being pregnant. I have't had af yet and I know it's only been 5 days but I thought I might have had one straight away. I think it is just me being naive. I don't think I've oven ov'd yet. No idea to be honest so I think I am just going to suck it and see.

I went off BCP last month. I had SO many symptoms and I've read alot of other women getting symptoms when coming off. Particularly I've heard (and experienced myself) that it can cause symptoms that convince you that you're pregnant! I had nausea, night sweats, cramping/stretching, bloating, very sensative and darkening nipples...etc. Both my OH and I thought I was pregnant! :haha: It's just your hormones trying to get back on track.
Good luck on your journey.:flower:

thanks everyone. i KNOW i am not pregnant right now! ;) but i do think that my body is getting ready to ovulate, which is cool! i am on day 8 of my cycle. it will be interesting to see if i actually ovulate on schedule!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->