Also... :)

Angelsmiles91

Reaction score
The last couple of days I've had really sensitive nipples... not painful, just sensitive, and I don't usually have overly sensitive nipples. I've been off the pill for about a week and a half and had unprotected (sh*t :( ) with my boyfriend about... 7ish times (i know, lucky me eh :] ) but I don't think it could possibly be a sign of pregnancy at this stage... as I don't even think I'm pregnant, although I know I took that risk in having unprotected sex in the first place.
Anyone know what this could be?? I'm not due on for another 2 weeks so don't reckon it's that either :/

Its most likely due to you stop coming off the pill and your hormoan's sorting themself out agian, its a common side effect.

Edit. i also get realy big sore ( . )( . ) with sensative nips about 2 weeks b4 AF since coming off the pill where i never had this before

I also get very sensistive nipples a week or 2 before AF since coming off period, never used to before, cant stand OH going anywhere near them! xx

I also get very sensistive nipples a week or 2 before AF since coming off period, never used to before, cant stand OH going anywhere near them! xx

I put oh on a boobie ban, i say its practice for when im bf'ing

I put oh on a boobie ban, i say its practice for when im bf'ing

lol boobie ban!! i think i should probably do the same with mine, he's obsessed bless him!!

Yeah, it'll be a sign of ovulation rather than pregnancy. Saying that, depending on when you had unprotected sex you could still be/get pregnant. I take it you're happy to take that risk? Or didn't you know it can be "dangerous" at the beginning of the cycle?

Yeah, it'll be a sign of ovulation rather than pregnancy. Saying that, depending on when you had unprotected sex you could still be/get pregnant. I take it you're happy to take that risk? Or didn't you know it can be "dangerous" at the beginning of the cycle?

I did know that it was "dangerous", it was a stupid mistake that I don't intend to make again :] I'm waiting until I know for sure that I'm not pregnant and then starting on my pill again.

x

Ah, ok. I posted in your other thread about natural family planning... But saying that, you're still very young so if you don't want kids for another few years I'd probably go back on the pill until a year or two before as well...

Ah, ok. I posted in your other thread about natural family planning... But saying that, you're still very young so if you don't want kids for another few years I'd probably go back on the pill until a year or two before as well...

Yeah. I just did a little research into natural family planning and I think i might try it in a couple of years when me and my boyfriend are more stable so its not so likely to be a struggle if i did accidentally become pregnant :)

thanks for all the advice girls, it really helps to have different opinions and suggestions :)
good luck to everyone and baby dust to you all :hug:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"